Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

WWE 2K17

moneygun

attachment.php

Julkaisupäivä: 11. lokakuuta 2016
Julkaisija: 2K Sports
Alustat: PS4, Xbox One, X360 (ei uramoodia), PS3 (ei uramoodia), Microsoft Windows (vuonna 2017)
Kehittäjät: Yuke´s , Visual Concepts

Ennakkotilaus edut:
-Kaksi pelattavaa versiota Goldbergista sekä kaksi WCW-klassikkoareenaa
-My-player Kickstart
-WWE 2K17 PS4 theme

Pelistä on myös saatavilla NXT-Edition

On taas se aika vuodesta kun julkaistaa uusi WWE peli. Tänä vuonna kehittäjät ovat jättäneet pois Showcase moden ja keskittyneet kahteen eniten pelattuun pelimuotoon (My Career & Universe). Tämä on ainoastaan hyvä asia, koska kumpikin kaipaa muutoksia. Tänä vuonna mukana on myös uusi "promo engine". Tätä hyödynnetään niin uramoodissa ja universe muodossa.

Alla spoilereissa muista muutoksista & rosterit (englanniksi)

Ladder Match
Ladder Match Overhaul
In real life, a ladder match means high-impact, high-altitude spots that get the crowd out of their seats. In wrestling games, ladder matches mean a lot of fussing over how to place your ladder properly, and a lot of clunky looking interactions. No more.
In WWE 2K17, the ladder can only be set up in five specific locations: in front of each set of ropes, and in the center of the ring. Just get close to one, press the right button, and it gets set up properly every time. No more setting it up and climbing to the top, only to find you were an inch too far to the left.
On top of that, you can set a ladder up as a bridge from the apron to the outside barrier, opening up lots of new opportunities. I personally get arm dragged from the inside of the ring to the outside through a ladder before I could do anything more creative, but the possibilities are totally there.
The Roll-Out
The Roll-Out
Fussy, awkward ladder interactions aside, ladder matches also suffer the same problem that all multi-person matches do: it’s a beginning-to-end free-for-all. That’s finally been fixed with the new Roll-Out system.
When a member of a mutli-person match takes a big burst of damage, they will be forced to roll out to ringside, where they’ll rest for a while. Depending on how badly hurt they are, they’ll be stuck there until they’ve at least partially recovered. At that point, you have a choice: do I run back in or do I rest until I’m fully recovered? Coming in early might be the choice if a pinfall is about to be scored, or if you see a perfect opportunity, but coming in fully rested gives you a temporary buff to run wild with.

Backstage Brawl & Fighting in the crowd
Backstage Brawls and Fighting In The Crowd
Finally, at long last, you can fight backstage or in the crowd again. You can either play a separate Backstage Brawl match, where you win by KO, or you can transition from any “No DQ” style match right into a backstage scrap. There are three separate backstage areas, and a bevy of interactive props to get nasty with. There are even a handful of backstage-only OMG! Moments to really put the hurt on your opponent with.
I didn’t get to try a fight in the crowd myself sadly, but it can happen during any match type, regardless of rule set.

Taunting
Taunting Matters
Taunting has mostly been a way to “role-play” your wrestler of choice more than anything, but now it has an actual gameplay purpose. Some taunts grant you a temporary damage boost, while others increase the rate at which you gain momentum for a time. Finding chances to taunt is easier than ever too, since you can now taunt in a much wider variety of locations. Doing the right taunt at the right time can really turn the tides!

Major Reversals
Major Reversals Play a Bigger Role
Major reversals were a new addition last year, but you seldom saw them because of how narrow their timing window was. This year, the timing is a bit more forgiving, and it does a lot more for you when you land one. In addition to getting as bit of an offensive boost like before, a successful Major Reversal locks out your opponent’s ability to perform reversals of their own.

Rosteri (DLC/maksulliset eivät ole listassa mukana)
Aiden English
AJ Styles
Alberto Del Rio
Baron Corbin
Big Cass
Big E
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyat
Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley