Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Microsoft Covering Up Forza 2 Crash Forum

FindRb

Microsoft Covering Up Forza 2 Crash Forum
I reported yesterday on the threads popping up in the official Forza 2 forums claiming that Forza 2 is causing the Xbox 360 to crash. Apparently, now Microsoft has taken steps to cover up the forum that has gained massive attention in the past 24 hours. I am highly dissapointed in this move, considering I am a strong supporter of keeping things public, particularly when there could actually be a problem that consumers should be aware of. I should have screen captured the forums, but the thought that Microsoft might delete them entirely wasnt a thought in my mind. Hopefully Microsoft will redeem themselves in the near future, and make some public statements concerning the widespread claims that Forza 2 is causing Xbox 360 units to crash. Some reports even claimed that Forza 2 was causing the Xbox to permanently crash. Im not sure how much of this is reality, but it needs to be addressed immediately.

In what appears to be an effort to conceal the over 900 replies gamers provided on the official Forzamotorsport.net forums about Forza Motorsport 2 crashing on the Xbox 360, Microsoft has deleted the long thread, now stating that its exclusive content for registered forum users only. However, the thread was removed entirely, even to registered members. This comes after the thread was revealed and reported on yesterday, gaining plenty of attention. In the thread, hundreds of gamers posted their stories on what happened to the 360 when playing Forza 2, and expressed frustration, anger, and disappointment.
Tuskin edes EA tekis tällästä... Ne vain antais asian olla :D
Mut hei, eihän tälläsistä kannata kuluttajille kertoa, sehän vois vaikka laskea myyntiä tai jotain.

Ylös Bottom