Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Warning all HUT-players!

Consolegamers

Im writing in english because I can talk it little better than finnish =)

Dont let Alexhockey2424 (Hut-Team name is 2BCSUPERB) fool you the way he fooled me. Im not writing this because Ive lost a game against him,infact im not sure if I have ever played against him. Im writing this to warn all Hut-players and others too. Im working for a gamesmagazine and I will propably bring this case up on upcoming numbers....we will see.

So this is how Alexhockey2425 does it: First he sends you a friend invite. I have no idea where he found my name.

Later he will ask for a big player trade. He wants to trade for example your 3 great players (at least) for one of his great player+lots, lots of pucks. Then he asks you to do like this: He says his player is allready for sale, then you should trade your 2 players for this player (at this point you dont get pucks). After that you should put your own (3rd) player for sale and he would buy it for lots of pucks (to pay pucks from the first trade) . Gues what, does he pay you?Does he ever buy your 3rd player? No. Infact he removes you from his friends list, friendship is over. Then he puts the player he gained from the trade for sale. In my case the extra player was Subban. I tried to ask him to pay the pucks, but he just wanted more...

Now he told me I should trade my next best players, Semin and Kadri for his Subban (yes, same Subban that I just traded for him for free as he didnt pay me) and he would then pay me douple the pucks he promised earlier. I tried to ask him to pay Subban first, but he said I should first trade players for him and then he would pay me. He said he wouldnt negotiate. He said:"Trade or leave, and if You dont trade, you dont get any pucks at all". So If I dont trade, I wouldnt get any pucks at all....nothing. Not even the pucks he owned me. As you can see he tried to extort me. After this he quit answering me.

Now, I hope you learned from my case. He propably have other ways too to trick and fool you. Yes, I know, I was naive and stupid when I believed his lies. He is a good talker. Im thankfull that real money wasnt involved. Im just sad for wasted time I spent to get enough pucks to buy better players. In this case I just gave my player for free to a "player", to a con, that is too lazy to gain pucks himself. He rather takes it from me, or maybe next time its you. These kind of players will ruin whole game. Infact I heard Im not the only one, there are other victims too.

Please spread his name/team name (Alexhockey2424/2BCSUPERB), so it wont happen again for someone else. Maybe best punishment would be if everyone just stopped playing with him. If Alexhockey2424 plays for your Eashl team or is on your "friendslist", my advice would be: kick him out! Dont believe a word hes saying. Sooner or later he will fool you too. Alexhockey2424 is a conman! Trust me...

Ylös Bottom