Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Agent [PS3 Hype]

Vastaus: Agent [PS3 Hype]

En usko että oli liian aikasta ketjulle. Saisivat jonkun näkösen teaserin julkasta että sais jonkun näkösen kuvan pelistä. Onko mitään tietoa että milloin peliä olisi tarkoitus julkaista.

Tätä odotetaan innolla, kaikki se pieni mitä tästä on julkaistu on vaikuttanut todella hyvältä.

Viime vuoden kesällä peli oli ilmeisesti vielä PS3 exclusive:
PS3 News: Agent still PS3 exclusive, confirms Take-Two - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

..mutta tänä kesänä ei ehkä enää:
Xbox 360 owners cry out for Agent, Rockstar remain tight lipped | News article

"Jack Tretton was asked the very question from GameTrailers TV host Geoff Keighley, who asked if the game was still an exclusive, which he replied: “I don’t know where we’re going to end up on that.”"

Täällä kai jotain (asteen epämääräisiä) screenshotteja:
First artwork of PS3 exclusive Agent revealed | GamersMint

Onko pelistä mitään infoa :D Kauan on peliä odotettu, ja vielä odotetaan. Peli vaikutti silloin ja edelleen todella hienolta. Hiljaista on ollut :)

Onko pelistä mitään infoa :D Kauan on peliä odotettu, ja vielä odotetaan. Peli vaikutti silloin ja edelleen todella hienolta. Hiljaista on ollut :)

Eipä juuri mitään kuvien lisäksi.

Näytä liitetiedosto 8265

Kuvatkin tosiaan vuodelta 2009, mutta vasta tänävuonna julkaistu.

Wikipedia kertoo tälläistä. "When asked about the exclusivity of Agent at E3 2011, Sony Computer Entertainment of America CEO Jack Tretton said that he was unsure and that it was a decision for Rockstar Games to make, stating that "The guys are great partners of ours. Agent is still in development…but I’m not sure exactly where we’ll land on that, that’s more something for Rockstar to decide, but I’m sure we’ll have a great offering on Agent for PS3".[9][10]

On 15 August 2011, Leigh Donoghue, a former Rockstar North environmental artist who worked on Grand Theft Auto IV and Agent posted the first images of Agent in his online CV. The shots show a character as well as various indoor environments from the game. Both of the images clearly mention that they were made in 2009."

Ylös Bottom