Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Elokuvien suosikkirepliikit

Jarmo Hänninen

Eli pistetäänpäs ylös one-linereita, jotka ovat muodostuneet suosikeiksi omista "elokuvakokemuksista". Oma ehdoton suosikkini on Ordell Robbien (Samuel L. Jackson) asevideon katselun lopassa heittämä repla:

AK-47! When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.
:cool:

Vastaus: Elokuvien suosikkirepliikit

Kaikkien aikojen paras repliikkihän on elokuvassa Big Trouble in Little China:

"It's all in the reflexes..."

Myös The Thingistä löytyy hieno:

"Why don't we just wait here for a while... see what happens. "

Carpenterilta löytyy muitakin, mutta eiköhän tuossa ole aluksi.

"I also cook" -Steven Seagal Under Siegessä (Kaappaus merellä).
"Those nintendos pass through EVERYTHING" -Jack O'neill Stargatessa, kun Carter oli juuri selittänyt, miten neutriinot läpäisevät kaiken huoneessa olevan ja Teal´c (muistaakseni) halusi siitä huolimatta palata planeetalle, missä neutriinoja vilisti enemmän kuin normaalisti.

Editoin lisää, jos sattuu mieleen muita hyviä ;)

Ei viitsi edes aloittaa noista RDAn Stargate quoteista, niin paljon hyviä...
mutta tässä olisi yksi:
"I Think I hear one of them silent alarms!" , Johnny Knoxvillen esittämä Eddie Leadbetter elokuvassa Big Trouble.

leffasta Big Lebowski :)
Treehorn Thug: What the fuck is this? (äijä pitää keilapalloa kädessä)
The Dude: Obviously you're not a golfer.

Commandohan on oikea one-linereiden viidakko. Esimerkkinä
-"Where's Sully?"
-"I let him go"

Plääh, ei juuri nyt tule mitään muita mieleen, mutta pitää lisäillä sitä mukaa kun tulee. No ehkä vähän Stargatea:

-Daniel: She's Hathor, the goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
-Jack O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock & roll?

[Sam, Teal'c and Jonas are sitting in a restaurant/coffee shop located in a small town, where they are investigating the disappearance of Richard Flemming]
Jonas: Don't tell me you haven't noticed how strange the people have been acting around here.
Sam Carter: What are you talking about?
Jonas: Well for instance, that man there right behind Teal'c, he doesn't realize it, but he just put eight cubes of sugar into his coffee, and that lady over at the counter, she's been reading the same article for half an hour. Since we sat down, that waitress has dropped her tray twice and the cook has done three wrong orders INCLUDING my hamburger, which I ordered medium rare, but is in fact well done. It's like the whole town is half asleep.

Tai ehkä on vain parempi että lyömmekin linkin suoraa sivuille :p Tuolta löytää aika paljon näitä olennaisia. Saattaa toki sisältää spoilereita ;)

EDIT: Ihan pakko pistää tämä legenda:

-Daniel: Can you do me a favor? Could you keep an eye on this plant thing for me?
-Teal'c: I will keep both of my eyes on it, Daniel Jackson.

prkl, tämäkin vielä:

[Carter and O'Neill lie close to one another for warmth]
-Sam Carter: Sir?
-Jack O'Neill: It's my sidearm, I swear.

The Thing on todella hyytävä elokuva, mutta on Carpenterilla muitakin. Kuten They Live:

Päähenkilö ryntää pankkiin haulikko kädessä: "I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."
(niin huono, että naurattaa)

Evil Dead -trilogia on varsinainen höpsöjen one-linereiden aarreaitta:

- "My hand turned evil. I had to saw it off"

- "Good. Bad. I'm the one with the gun."

- "First you want to kill me, then you want to kiss me. Blow."

- "Gimme some sugar baby!"

- "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: this... is my BOOM STICK! "

- "Hail to the king, baby."

- "I got news for you pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Shit. And Jack just left town."

- Dillon, you son of a bitch! What's the matter? The CIA got you
pushing too many pencils?

feldon sanoi:
The Thing on todella hyytävä elokuva, mutta on Carpenterilla muitakin. Kuten They Live:

Päähenkilö ryntää pankkiin haulikko kädessä: "I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."
(niin huono, että naurattaa)
[/i]"

OFFTOPIC:
Nyt ainakin tiedän mistä Fallout 2:seen on saatu tuo repliikki :D

No kun täälä kerran on tv-sarjarepliikkejäkin pistelty niin laitetaan nyt niitä ensin ja elokuvia joskus myöhemmin:

Buffysta:
- Xander: Daddy Likes! (vaatii ehdottomasti kohtauksen näkemisen)
- Xander: I need some manly friends. You don't understand me. I hope Oz would be here. He would't say anything, but he would understand (en muista kuinka tämä tarkasti menee mutta ajatus on tärkein, right?)
- Xander (Cordelialle): Wear something trashy...er
- Spike: I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.
- Buffy: Wrong sister. I'm the one that dates dead guys. And no offense but, they were hotties.
- Buffy: Live. For me.
- Spike: Uh, you're not clear on the concept, pal. There is no 'instead'. Just first and second.
- Cordelia: I can't even believe you. You dragged me out of bed for a ride? What am I, mass transportation?
Xander: "That's what a lot of the guys say, but it's just locker room talk. I wouldn't pay it any mind.

X-Files:
- Mulder: In these past five years, how many times I've been wrong?
- Tupakkamies: They were good plans, right plans.
- Scully: "But... he was dead."
Mulder: I noticed that.
Scully: With a stake through his heart.
Mulder: I noticed that, too.
- Tupakkamies: All there years I protected you to see you suffer. Now you can die.
- Well Manicured Man: By whom? Your ridiculously ineffective assasins? This is not a profession for mens who makes mistakes.
- Mulder: Well, that's WHY I'm in the basement, Scully.
- Mulder: There is no one here, but FBI's most unwanted man.
- Scully: Lots of files. Lots and lots of files.

Noi Evil Deadin replat on niinku vähän sairaita :D .
Ei tuu mitään hyvää leffan replaa mieleen mutta Max Paynen paras läppä on : I was tied to a chair and he's got a baseball bat. Pissing him off was a smart thing to do.

Noin monta vastausta, eikä vielä yhtään The Blues Brothers -sitaattia. No tässä tulee:

- Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding.

- Oh no.
- What the fuck was that?
- The motor. We've thrown a rod.
- Is that serious?
- Yup.

- It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it.

Ja niin edelleen, loputtomiin...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

"I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?"
-Dirty Harry

"Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian t'Leyte, we'd just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in twelve minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half hour. Tiger. Thirteen footer. You know how you know that in the water, Chief? You can tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know, was that our bomb mission was so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. It was sorta like you see in the calendars, you know the squares in the old calendars like the Battle o' Waterloo and the idea was the shark come to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and sometimes that shark he go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin' and your hollerin' those sharks come in and... they rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I do know how many men, they averaged six an hour. Thursday mornin', Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boson's mate. I thought he was asleep, Reached over to wake him up. He bobbed up, down in the water, he was like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon the fifth day a Lockheed Ventura swung in low and he spotted us, a young pilot, lot younger than Mr. Hooper here, anyway he spotted us and a few hours later a big ol' fat PBY come down and start to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened? Waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went into the water. Three hundred and sixteen men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the twenty-ninth, nineteen-forty five. Anyway, we delivered the bomb."
-Tappajahai

Striker: "Surely you can't be serious!?"
Rumack: "I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley"
-Airplane!

"Are you a Mexican or a Mexican't?"
-Once Upon A Time in Mexico

"haluaisitko kuoria tomaatin?" tyttö ehdottaa pojalle.
Hämärä muistikuva että tyttöä näyttelee Liza Minelli.
Ei nyt aivan suosikein,mutta jäänyt vaivaamaan mistä elokuvasta repliikki on.

Sanatarkasti en muista, mutta Helmiä ja sikoja -leffassa Leppilampi tokaisee yhdessä baarikohtauksessa, että "jos tohon sun mulkkus ympärille laittais pienen sipulirenkaan niin fetasalaatti olisi valmis".

Viimeksi muokannut moderaattori:

Hmm, näyttää hieman threadi menneen aiheen ohi, eli legendaaristen one-linereiden.
No, jospa minäkin jatkan samalla linjalla, eli "aiheen ohi" ;)

Elokuvasta Léon

Malky was making a buy for us from the Chinamen. Yo but they got nothing to do with it man. They told me, this guy came from the outside. He was a pro, he was fast. He fucking came outta nowhere. Boom. Shoots the chinamen dead in two seconds. Then turns around, says something to Malky like... "No Women, No Kids"

Somebody's coming up. Somebody serious.

Elokuvasta Equilibrium

John Preston: There's no war. No murder.
Partridge: What is it you think we do?
John Preston: No. You've been with me, you've seen how it can be - the jealousy, rage.
Partridge: A heavy cost. I pay it gladly.

Elokuvasta The Boondock Saints

Paul Smecker: You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing.

[Picking out weapons and gear]
Connor: You know what we need? Some rope.
Murphy: What are you, insane?
Connor: No, I'm serious. Charlie Bronson's always got a rope. In the movies, they've always got rope and they always end up using it.
Murphy: That's stupid. Name one fucking thing you're gonna need a rope for.
Connor: It's not what they need it for, they just always need it.
Murphy: What's this "they" shit? This isn't a movie.
[Murphy picks up a huge commando knife]
Connor: Oh, is that right, Rambo?
Murphy: All right, get your stupid fucking rope.

[after dropping through the ceiling on a rope and killing nine mobsters]
Connor: Well, "Name one thing you're gonna need this stupid fucking rope for."
Murphy: That was way easier than I thought it would be.
Connor: Aye.
Murphy: On TV you always have that guy that jumps over the sofa...
Connor: And then you've got to shoot at him for ten fucking minutes.
Murphy: We're good.
Connor: Yes, we are.

Juuho Harwood sanoi:
"haluaisitko kuoria tomaatin?" tyttö ehdottaa pojalle.
Hämärä muistikuva että tyttöä näyttelee Liza Minelli.
Ei nyt aivan suosikein,mutta jäänyt vaivaamaan mistä elokuvasta repliikki on.

96% varmuudella Liza Minnelli ennen cabaretia.
Tämä scene tapahtuu sisä uima-altaalla.Huinivatten ensin siinä toisiaan oikein kunnolla.Tuumasimme siskon kanssa jo silloin aikoinaan 70-luvulla.Holy shit,this movie is weird.And we love it.

Sterile cuckoo?

Blade Runnerista löytyy kans..

Ylös Bottom