Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

NHL 2k10 [PS3]

Vastaus: NHL 2k10 [PS3 Hype]

En tiedä miten 2K päivittää, mutta käyttäjät päivittävät varmasti ja voit LADATA rosterit konsolillesi 2K sharesta, tai tehdä omat rosterisi ja jakaa niitä. Esimerkiksi PC-puolella lätkäpeleihin on saatavana noin viikon parin välein päivitetyt hyvät rosterit samalla systeemillä.

Sen tiedän, että pelin ostaessasi voit ladata heti 2K lta uusimmat päivitetyt kokoonpanot peliisi.

Tässä kohtuullisen perusteellinen alustava käyttäjä-arvio pelistä (SupaStar911 / 2khockey.net
So thankfully, i got the game early thanks to a friend that sold it at walmart. Now on to the review.

NHL 2k10: This game was very addictive to say the the least.

Graphics: Player models are looking really good, and the colors are better than nhl 10. The goalies don't look as bad on an hd tv but some work is still needed on the game. the arenas look amazing and so do the crowds but i'm not digging the seating setup for the stadium and how far away the seats are from the glass. Clipping needs to really disappear by 2k11. Overall graphics for me get an 8 out of 10.

Animations: This is the part that bites. Transiton animations are the killer of this game and it really really bothers me, incidental contact is good but at times the animations become jerky all over the place. Goalie animations are decent but when are we going to see all these EXPIRED GEN ANIMATIONS disappear? It just needs to be worked on but there are some really good animations in there especially with deflections. Animations gets a 6.5 out of 10

Gameplay: the game play for me has the potential to be superior to nhl 2k8 minus the penalties. I for one actually thought 2k8 was a DECENT game but not a great game. The goaile animations in 2k8 and movement was good but the gameplay wasn't as good as i would like. NHL 2k10 gameplay on the other hand at times resembles a real hockey game. The read and react ai is pretty good but at times can get clumsy and make bad decisions. At times players on the same team bump into each other and thats not good. There is some warpage issues and that really needs to disappear by 2k11. Gameplay is very solid though and i give it an 8.2 out of 10.

Presentation: Amaizing, nuff said 9 out of 10.

Menus and layout: Its good stuff, easy to go through and more accessible but i really didn't have a problem with 2k9's layout. 8 out of 10

Authenticity and Realism: This game brings realism to a whole new level. It really is better than nhl 10 repetitve gameplay. I have already purchased 10 as well and i can say after 5 cpu games, i'm getting bored. 2k10 on the other hand seems to have done something with team styles? dunno what it is but its feels different when playing different teams. broken glass is a must for next year as well as upper netting physics and net physics. Authenticity is what drags this score down though. The lack of penalties is beginning to tick me off at times because there have been several instances in which penalties should have been called and it wasn't. Next year, there should be no excuse for lack of penalties, KUSH COULD GET EVERY CBA RULE INTO FRANCHISE MODE so penalties should not even be an issue. overall 7 out of 10.

Game Modes: The lack of vital game modes is also a killer, First off, next year, MY Player must be in and done to perfection. Franchise mode is really lacking. No playing minor leage games, no trading during draft, things like this make it hard to get immeresed in the game. On the bright side though, the GM's in franchise mode seem like they have a goal for their teams. Sellers always look to rebuild and trades offers are better and not completely retarded like NHL 09. VC has done a decent job with franchise mode but i think next year they need to expand on it. A major focus needs to go into my player and some money has to go out into aquireing more licences. A minor league system has to be created to either represent the ahl or licence some other minor league team. This is necessary because without this, it makes it hard to develop players into stars. It would be even better if VC did what they did with old 2k games and allow us to watch the prospects in a couple of games and decide who to draft. My player also needs to be in next year and the level of customization we witnessed from nba 2k10 draft combine needs to be in nhl 2k11. Anyway, sorry to veer off but like i said, franchise is pretty decent but it could use a little more tlc. overall 7 out of 10.

Anyway thats my review but feel free to make comments and all. i'm not going to give an average score because i'm too lazy at the moment to total it up.

Ihan kivalta näyttää videot, olkoonkin että kukaan hullu tuskin pelaa tuota Broadcast-camia käyttäen. :) Näyttää ihan kivalta kun kiekon varjo ja muut turhat sälät on karsittu pois. Toki se karsea player-indikaattori tekee comebackit sitten kun ihmispelaaja on puikoissa.

Kai tätä voisi tosiaan yksinpelitarkoituksiin kokeilla, mikäli demo vakuuttaa.

Minä tiedän monta hullua, jotka pelaavat VAIN sillä...Demoa ei tule.

Todellakin! Pelataanhan socceria ja koristakin sivukulmasta, niin kuin TV-lähetystä, miksei sitten lätkää, varsinkin kun se on näin hyvin tehty.

Ihan kivalta näyttää videot, olkoonkin että kukaan hullu tuskin pelaa tuota Broadcast-camia käyttäen. :)

Oh man, you're so, so wrong. ;) Vaatii vähän totuttelua aluksi, mutta kun laukomiseen ja muihin juttuihin on tottunut tuossa kuvakulmassa, ei ole normaaliin kuvakulmaan paluuta.

Nimim. Satoja ja taas satoja otteluita 2K9:ä tuosta kuvakulmasta pelannut...

Edit. Ei jessus, en muista milloin viimeksi olen ollut näin täpinöissäni... Pitää vissiin hillitä vähän itseäni ettei liikaa tule mehusteltua :D

Miten niin demoa ei tule, jaa milloinkaan vai? :eek:

No ehkä olin sitten väärässä, jos ihmiset tosiaan tuota Broadcastia käyttää. Itse muistan pelanneeni lätkää sivusuunnassa viimeksi Superstar Icehockeyn aikaan, Amigalla. :) Tattilaukaisu voi olla outoa sivusuunnassa vrt. "liikkuvat taakse", ehkä...

Waz kirjoitti tuosta winter classicin asetuksista näin.:
"Here’s another CPU-vs-CPU gameplay video, this time at the Winter Classic. I tried changing the sliders up a little:

- Acceleration was turned up… players move quicker as soon as they get the puck
- Speed burst effect is up, but length and recovery are way down… this results in short bursts of speed and it takes a long time for players to recharge (”catch their breath”) before they can go all-out again; this appears to give players an extra step sometimes, while a tired defender is not recharged enough to speed burst to catch up, for better or worse
- Creativity and hitting were turned up a bit

You can see the benefits and some side effects of changing these sliders. Enjoy!"

Eli slidereitä oli muutettu ja muutos näkyi heti pelissä.

Olipa kyllä upea tuo winter-classic peli. Katsoin sen oikean livenä ja täytyy sanoa, että toi areena ja kaikki muukin oli lähes täydellinen virtuaalinen kopio oikeasta tapahtumasta. Hienoin oli mielestäni se, kun aika alussa peliä detroitin pelaaja kaatui ja huitaisi kiekon vielä maalia kohti kaatuneenakin.

Toin ranari näyttää kyllä 2k10:ssä uskomattoman hyvältä. Se on juuri niin terävä kuin pitääkin eikä sellainen onnetton rääpäsy kuin nhl09:ssä. Tosi hyvän näköinen.

Toin ranari näyttää kyllä 2k10:ssä uskomattoman hyvältä. Se on juuri niin terävä kuin pitääkin eikä sellainen onnetton rääpäsy kuin nhl09:ssä. Tosi hyvän näköinen.

Mielestäni myös todella komea tuo 2k10:n rannelaukaus, siinä on aidosti voiman tuntua ja upea animaatio! Terävä kuvaa hyvin sitä ja se lähtee kovaa niin kuin pitääkin, vaikka voihan sitäkin säätää!

YouTube - NHL2K10 San Jose Sharks vs Anaheim Ducks NHL Playoffs

Häiritsee vähän tuossa videossa kun hallin katossa on tuo hai mutta sitä ei kuitenkaan laskettu koskaan alas vaan ukot luistelee normaalisti ovesta jäälle. Noinkohan mahtaa olla mallinettu itse peliinkin. Jos noin niin pienellä pilattu lähes täydellinen tunnelma.

Oli niin 2k-sarjalaisen tapainen maali kuin olla ja voi! Parilla syötöllä saa kiekon liikutettua oikeasti hyvälle malintekopaikalle (melkein p-pisteen kaarella) ja napakka laukaus---> ja peli on 1-0. On se niin siistä kun tuonkin olisi voinut puolustaa helposti poikkeen.

Ei ole kyllä hd-konsoleilla teknisestä toteutuksesta valittamisen sijaa... Todella komea peli :)

Enkä valita wii-versionkaan ulosannista :p

Play.comissa NHL 2K10 hintaan 32,49 ja siihen ei käsittääkseni tule edes postikuluja?

Onkohan tuo nyt viimeistään pakko tilata, kun hintakin on melkeen puolet EA:n tekeleestä..

Ylös Bottom