Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

UFC Undisputed 2010 [PS3]

Maickkeli

Nimi: UFC Undisputed 2010(Pelin kotisivut)
Lajityyppi: Taistelu/urheilu (Vapaaottelu)
Julkaisija: THQ
Julkaisuaika: 25.5.2010 (PS3, Xbox 360) (PSP:lle myöhemmin syssyllä, kiitoksia aahola.)
Demo: Mitään päivää ei ole varmistettu

Videoiden perusteella peli on mennyt rutkasti eteenpäin viime vuodesta. Mainitsemisen arvoisia uudistuksia ovat ainakin uusi CAF (Create A Fighter), jossa todella kattava hahmonluonti mahdollisuus, uusi ja monipuolisempi Career mode ja vaikkapa mahdollisuus otella vasenkätisenä.

Gametrailersin previkka video

Lisäksi tässä pari päivää sitten julkaistu video ottelemisen uudistuksista UFC 2010 Undisputed Combat Improvements.

"THQ on vahvistanut, että PlayStation 3:n UFC 2010: Undisputed sisältää kamppailuja, joita ei muista versioista löydy. Yksinoikeustarjontaan kuuluu viisi tunnettua ottelua, kuten esimerkiksi Royce Gracien comeback-kamppailu Matt Hughesin kanssa.

Lisäksi ottelijoista Royce Gracie, Jens Pulver ja Dan Severn nähdään vain PS3-versiossa." -Gameractor. En muista oliko Konsolifinin uutisissakin tuosta PS3:n yksinoikeus sisällöstä.

E: Otsikko vaihdettu, kiitoksia teme44:lle huomautuksesta.

Viimeksi muokannut moderaattori:
Vastaus: UFC Undisputed 2010 [PS3 Hype]

Jos englanti sujuu niin lukaskaapa:

SUBMISSIONS

HOW
Submissions are applied the same exact way as 09. Pressing the R analog.

CHANGED
No more mashing. According to Omar (game developer) submissions are performed by shine method only. Now whats different is you have the ability to do FLASH SUBS (I saw someone using Mir...In half guard he applied a shoulder lock to Carwin...Carwin instantly tapped) which is new. The ability to Submission transition (which varies depending on what fighter you are using) to go from triangle to omaplata to armbar. Which makes it soo deep...You would have to master every single fighter to know who can sub transition into what. To apply this you would press the R analog...Shine counter-clockwise...Press LB (xbox) and R analog...Shine opposite direction...Press LB (xbox) and R analog...Shine counter-clockwise. Each fighter has 1-2 sub transmissions. So this is a HUGE impact on CAF due to the fact...You dont know what sub transition your opponent has...So how will you know to hurry up and reverse your shine? Haha. The final change in submissions are the SPECIAL subs. Everyone knows Joe Stevensons bread and butter is the guillotine right? Well...Fighters have a SPECIAL sub...When they get you in it...Its even MORE difficult to get out. The highest SUB O i seen was Mir with 88 and Nog had 87. The lowest was like 58. STR DOES HAVE AN IMPACT to get out of subs as well. You still apply the Shine method...But your STR factors into it. So brock CAN escape subs. Just not as well as your SUB D 88.

SWAY

HOW
Hold RB (xbox) FLICK L ANALOG any DIRECTION

DETAILS
I found this to be a HUGE factor in ending the fight early. This system is resembles FN4 COUNTER SYSTEM. U sway from a punch...U can immediately strike back for more damage. You can double and triple sway (3 is the most u can do) to avoid a punch. Lean back duck forward uppercut. Lean left lean right left hook. You get the point. When you land...YOU KNOW YOU LANDED. I swayed ALOT. Swaying alone will make you WANT to go toe to toe with your opponent. Honestly making you totally forget that you can kick and takedown. Its THAT exciting exchanging when both of you are swaying trying to be the first to land flush. Unfortunately...Swaying can get u killed...FAST. U can sway head kicks only by leaning back...But all other kicks will land. Sometimes i did soo much swaying i got takin down at will.

LEG KICK AFFECT

HOW
Self explanatory...Keep striking the legs.

EFFECT
Wow...Just wow. They got this one right. NO you cannot check leg kicks. But i used Thiago Alves vs GSP, Hardy, Paulo etc...You will KNOW your opponent is hurting when the leg kick makes the opponents knee buckle (think rampage vs griffin). Not only did his knee buckle...Get this...His LEG KICK OUTPUT damage was less. His MOVEMENT was slowed (significant difference between no leg dmg vs hurt leg dmg). More % chance of being takin down. Basically if you shoot its guaranteed takedown. The knee turns red (strong side leg...Didnt test the weak side leg).

SIDE STEP

HOW
Same as 09.

CHANGED
No more floating to the middle of the ring with one side step. Actually...When you sidestep its basically taking a big step forward. Heres the difference.

09 Step
HERE-------------------------------------------------HERE

10 Step
HERE...................HERE

Side step jab was out. Instead...Carwin uses a lunging left hook...And a power right straight for his sidestep strikes. You can still RUN the same. But you guys know how people sidestep (or run) back and forward kick or stirke. No more. U sidestep back...you can only throw a strike without reaching. Ala the sidestep body straight punch. U cant reach like that. Its just a standard strike. So basically to land one someone would have to be sidestepping towards you for you to connect.

FLASH KOS

HOW
Self explanatory...Get lucky and land clean.

CHANGED
Well...According to Omar...They were tweaked down...ALOT. But PLAYING the game...If you land clean...And a perfectly timed strike LOOKS like a KO. Trust me. Its a KO. Elbows lean flush...KO. I got ALOT of KOS from swaying double hooks...Then landing with a uppercut from close range. It was perfectly timed. Every single KO...LOOKS like a KO.

KO MOMENT

HOW
09-Accumulate damage to a persons body part to reach near 100%
10-Omar said it was a secret and couldnt tell

CHANGED
I seen fighters get in KO MOMENT in the FIRST 10 SECONDS. No lie. I was like WTF!?!?! Omar refused to tell us WHY you can get KO MOMENT so early. The KO MOMENTS were the same as 09 so you know what it looks like. Survive and your good to go.

THE MOMENT MODE

HOW
Place a well timed strike to stagger your opponent

DETAILS
I liked this feature. If you land flush...Your opponent will stagger for a maximum of 1.2 seconds. You have to have a FAST reaction to take advantage. You can end a fight in DEVASTATING fashion if your quick enough. When your opponent is staggered you have to input your fighters commands to finish him off. For example...I used Mcsweeney and landed a backfist...It gave me a quick window of where i can input commands...I paused the game and looked what i could do from their...It listed like 4 different methods i could do. So i choose the AB one. He quickly took a fast step forward and threw a 1-2 to drop the opponent. Think of it like an instand knockdown if you can time it well.

CLINCH WORK

CHANGED
You will still use the 09 method of reaching for a single arm collar or MT clinch. But whats different are the transitions from over/under to double under. The animations are wayyy different. Actually omar even said...ALL the animations are different. You will see ALOT more clinches in fights not...Due to the fact you have to MINOR transtion to get from position to position. So if im double over and i want to get to over/under...I minor transition for it instead of pressing forward like in 09. UP and qtr circle for the LEFT arm...DOWN and qtr circle for the right. Same for the MT clinch. I personally asked this question to omar. And he said word for word "Due to undisputedonline.nets rules regarding the MT spam. We took out paralyzing strikes (MT elbows) and flick to swing the opponent around. This time...To swing the opponent...You have to minor transition to where you want him to go as well as press a button to strike. It was easier to block being swung around than have a 25% change to break a swing in MT clinch.

CAGE WORK

HOW
Use the L analog to walk your opponent to the cage...Standing in clinch or on the bottom/top on ground.

DETAILS
Wow...Im telling you...This game is soo fast paced...It really looks like a real fight. The animations are soo beautiful here. Once in the clinch standing...You walk your opponent to the cage...I found Cage work VERY OVERPOWERING. I mean think Randy couture vs Vera. You can actually keep your opponent and dirty box for awhile. Defensive players had a tough time getting out. The same methods for transitioning in the clinch apply. The normal double unders...over/under positions. And the new place your shoulder into the caged victims midsection while he rests his body on yours. This is where the guy on the cage can take the aggressors back standing OR ground (depends if on your fighter). But most likely the aggressor was seen doing pick up slams. Yes you can slam while your are leaning on the opponent standing with him against the cage. I really think this is a powerful style in the game. Greco Roman wrestling looked VERY good.

POSITIONS on GROUND

DETAILS
New positions are BUTTERFLY guard (mir and GSP had it). CRUCIFIX (Roy Nelson and paulo had it). BACK STANDING (if you were against the cage) CLOSED GUARD negates the mounters strikes giving you more offensive options. (You can posture up from ALL besides North/South. The animations are WAYYYYY different. For example. If im in mount offense DOWN. I will transition to pick my head up...But he doesnt stand straight up like in 09. Its look more realistic...Like your head WANTS to go up...But it doesnt go their. Think of a clock. Mount offense down is at 3 o clock. Mount offense up is at 2 o clock. The more punches you rain down on your opponent...The more you posture up. Think of an escalator...The more you land the closer you get to the top. So the more damage you do...The more damage your GONNA do. It was sick how they did the mount this time. Same method for open guard or half guard offense. GNP really hurts in this game. Mount up animations totally looks wayy different from 09. While in posture up position from any position...Your gonna think...Am i mounted up? Cuz it looks similar to mount offense down. But like i said...The more you land strikes...The higher your head will posture up.

SPECTATOR

Haha...Sadly...No online spectator mode but Omar said they are working on it. BUT...In tournament mode and CAREER UFC cards...You can watch the cpu vs cpu go at it like your really on the card.

REFS STOPAGE

The ref physically jumps in their and pulls you off if you ko him. Refs also jumped in quicker than 09 when you couldnt pass guard. I was like "Come on ives lavigne...I was working over here man!!!!". Refs are..Ives Lavigne...Herb Dean...Dan Miragliotta and Mario Yamasaki. They were present in all the action except when they were out of view.

DECISIONS

YES THEY FIXED it. In 09 the scorecard was immediately displayed before the announcer even finished talking about it. This one....They go judge by judge. It took 2 seconds between each judges scorecards. So if the judge #1 and #2 went opposite ways...The suspense build up for #3.

CUTS

Their were ALOT of different cuts. Mcsweeney had a welt above his right eye w/ a cut slightly underneath. It was stopped when the cutscene went to Mcsweeney after the round ended. Like he could'nt continue type feeling.

DEMO

16 fighters will be included in the demo. 16. Wow. Omar said the demo will be out real soon. Didn't give out specific date. He also said it wont get pushed back.

CAF INFO

Wow...This will be alot to cover...So im going to go subject to subject...

NAME-You can either write down your name...Or choose from 100+ templated names so they will announce you.

NICKNAME-35 nicknames. I liked THE BONE COLLECTOR the best. But they werent as cheesy as 09s.

FIGHTER ATTRIBUTES-The same as 09. No new attribute added. ST CAR SPD and all the rest of the stats are the same

STANDUP STYLE-Orthodox...Orthodox-southpaw...Southpaw...Southpaw-Orthodox (orthodox southpaw means you can fight both ways)

STANDUP STANCES-Their were 12 different stances (i believe). MT had 2 different stances...Hands reaching out closed like Tong po from kickboxer and hands reaching out open. MMA style. Brawler style. Counter style. Karate style. Their were 10-12. Id have to look at the video.

GEAR-You can wear FITTED HATS...BEANIES...TSHIRTS...GIs...HOODIES. They had ALOT of each. Think of spidermans suit...For a hoodie in black and white. Was sick.

BEING ANNOUNCED-You can choose what you do when bruce buffer is announcing you.

FACE TO FACE POSE-You can choose how you react to your opponent when ref tells you to touch gloves. Show respect or dont. Up to you.

CELEBRATION-After you win...You can choose how you react.

FIGHTER MOVES-Think of WWE games. You choose EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR MOVES. It shows a preview of what it looks like. You can choose generic moves...Or specials. Theirs MANY special high kicks. Thiago alves has the quickest high kick in the game. Lighting fast.

HAIR COLOR-You can change any hair strand to ANY color. Saw someone make purple chest hair with green sideburn hair.

HAIR STYLES-35 styles including dreadlocks...Hardy style fauhawk...Clay Guidas hair. Very different.

TATS-You can choose a tattoo...And place it ANYWHERE. Not just a selected spot this time. Their were 35 different chinese calligraphy combinations.

TRAINER-You can choose to have different trainers coaching u between rounds.

Ufc 2010 info - Undisputed Online -- Forums

Ja PSP-version julkaisupäivä on kerrottu olevan syksymmällä, ei samaan aikaan kuin 360 ja PS3. :)

Hyvältä kuulostaa. Submissionit oli 09:ssä aika surkeita kun käytännössä piti ajaa vastustaja piippuun ennen kuin oli mitään saumoja lukottaa... toivottavasti tässä ei ole menty liikaa toiseen suuntaan. Alapotkut tekee tuhoa, loistavaa. Olisi tietysti kiva pystyä checkaamaan nekin, mutta ehkä etäisyydellä ja takedowneilla pystyy sitten kompensoimaan jos toinen mätkii jatkuvasti reisille.

Ei ollut vielä mitään infoa siitä onko 09:n hidasta mutta kankeaa menuhelvettiä parannettu millään tavalla. Tuo oli aina isoin kynnys pelin aloittamiselle.

Kuulostaa hyvältä! Viime kesänä ostin 09:n ja olen ollut todella tyytyväinen. Ainoa ongelma oli etten tahtonut oppia ilmeisesti mitään hyvää taktiikkaa, koska jouduin pelata helpolla ja siltikin kun mentiin rankeissa top 10:n yli, niin vastustajat olivat jo lähes mahdottomia minulle. Yleensä kaikki sanoivat että ne näppylät oppii helposti, mutta jostain syystä en vain osannut tarpeeksi hyvin.

Noh, mutta kuitenkin.. Tämä vaikuttaa todella hyvältä ja hyvä myös että saadaan monipuolisempi career, koska 09:ssä se oli melko itseään toistava.

Q: Whats up with the game menu this year?
We redesigned the entire navigation system so you can get to where you want quickly and easily. 'Nuff said.

Kyllä tuo on omalla kohdalla odotetuimpia uudistuksia. Oli yhtä tuskaa keplotella niissä valikoissa. Tätähän sitä tulee sitten kesä hakattua :)

Alapotkut tekee tuhoa, loistavaa. Olisi tietysti kiva pystyä checkaamaan nekin, mutta ehkä etäisyydellä ja takedowneilla pystyy sitten kompensoimaan jos toinen mätkii jatkuvasti reisille.

Alapotkujen ns. "Check"-animaatiota ei ole siis pelissä, mutta niitä pystyy silti suojaamaan samalla lailla kuin 09:ssä eli RT/R2.

Kovasti peliä odotellaan ja kyllä noita uudistuksiakin ihan kivasti luvassa! Mikä sen parempaa kuin pari olutta kavereiden kanssa ja armotonta vääntöä siitä kuka on kovin jätkä UFC:ssä. ;)

Demosta lisää tietoa:

The demo will feature the following 4 Light Heavyweight Fighters:

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
Rashad "Sugar" Evans
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

In this demo, you'll be able to jump right into Exhibition Mode or challenge your friends offline with Tournament Mode. More details on these modes coming soon.
A release date hasn't been set, but we'd like to release the demo a full month before Undisputed 2010 hits store shelves on both PSN and Xbox Live. Stay tuned for more info.

Demosta lisää tietoa:

Kaksi kovaa tulossa olevaa matsia saadaan siis jo demoon. Ykkösosa oli hyvää viihdettä ja kunhan tämä peli ilmestyy, niin eiköhän se löydä tiensä omaan pelihyllyyni nopeasti. Mitä noita videoita on tullut katottua, niin näytti kyllä paljon smoothimmalta nuo kaikki animaatiotkin. Tosiaan sekin on hienoa, ettei nyt kaikki fighterit ole pelkästään esim. boxing - wrestling. Toivottavasti myös jokaisen fighterin tyyli on jotenkin hyvin saatu toteutettua peliin, sillä viime pelissä kaikki tosiaan näyttivät ihan samanlaisilta ottelutyyliltään. Mutta mitä noista videoista on nähnyt, niin tähänkin pitäisi tulla muutos.

hooo..
Tämä on pakkohankinta :)
Vielä reilu kuukaus ja sitten ;)

Toivottavasti online peliin tulisi uudistuksia.
09 oli buginen niiltä osin, sekä olisi kiva jos ja kun vastustaja poistuu kesken matsin hänelle tulisi siitä penaltyä esim. LVL tippuisi.
Sekä olisi kiva että voisi valita vastustajan edes yhteyden mukaan, sillä oli tuskaista pelata vastustajaa vastaan jolla oli huono yhteys.

Toivottavasti valikot myös ovat nopeutuneet kuten luvataan.
Vanhassa meinasi nimittäin lähteä järki sen ongelman kanssa.

Pelimekaniikka oli vanhassa kohdillaan, mutta parannettavaakin oli.
Katsotaan mitä on tulossa.

09 oli buginen niiltä osin, sekä olisi kiva jos ja kun vastustaja poistuu kesken matsin hänelle tulisi siitä penaltyä esim. LVL tippuisi.

Tuo olis kyllä ihan pakollinen uudistus. On se hienoa kun voi vaan vetää nettijohdon irti juuri, kun on häviöllä. Eli ratkaisuksi muutamasta piuhan vedosta lvliä alaspäin, niin saataisiin nuo pellet kuriin.

Jep jostain syystä porukka oli muutenkin hyvin agressiivista tuon kyseisen pelin kanssa.

Jos kaveri ei kerennyt piuhaa vetäistä niin vähintään piti laittaa herjaavaa viestiä tulemaan...
Arviolta noin 3/5 pelaajista veri piuhan irti tai muuten vain yhteys "katkesi", joten saattoi ,mennä jopa melkein tunti että sai yhden matsin tahkottua :(

Tulispa demo jo :cool:

Video näytti hyvältä.
Vaikkakin grafiikan ja muiltakin osin peli näytti liikaa edelliselle osalle.

Ei hirveän korkealla odotukset kun 09 oli kuitenkin aika iso pettymys. 1vs1 lokaalisti oli ihan jees mutta nettipuoli oli ihan surkeeta. Niin lagin kuin peliseurankin suhteen.

Ehkä jos hinta olisi sopivan matala niin jossain vaiheessa voisi harkita kun tähän rakoon pleikalle ei muutakaan pelattavaa ole tulossa.

Uusi video ottelutekniikoista:

E: Ja uusi traileri pelistä:

Näyttää kyllä todella hyvältä kaikkien videoiden perusteella. Edellinen oli ainakin mulle vuoden peli, ja niin luultavasti tulee olemaan tämäkin.
Career modeen ja oman ottelijan luomiseen on selkeästi panostettu, tämä olikin ehkä suurin puute pelissä. Suoraan sanottuna v*tuttaa kun Buffer kuuluttaa kehään aina jonkun Razor Sharpin, ilmeisesti tästä päästään nyt eroon. Toivottavasti olisi myös treenaamiseen tehty jotain muutoksia, että pääsisi itsekin hieman tekemään jotain pelkän valikkokikkailun sijaan. Viimeksi career modessa häiritsi ehkä eniten tuo oman ottelijan kädettömyys tuossa uran alussa. Oikeasti, esim. BJJ ottelijalla oli tekniikoita hallussa suunnilleen saman verran, kuin kenellä tahansa BJJ:n alkeiskurssin käyneellä, ja näiden tyyppien pitäisi olla kuitenkin ammattilaisia. Onneksi tänä vuonna ei tulla näkemään noita 115 Overall CAF-tyyppejä. Toivottavasti tänä vuonna pystyy heavyweightillä päättämään myös oman ottelijan painon, eli pystyy tehdä vaikkapa 120kg painijyrän, tai noin satakiloisen, nopean ja hieman heikomman ottelijan. Kehääntuloanimaatiot jäivät näköjään puuttumaan. :(

Ilmeisesti myös eri tyylejä voi yhdistellä tällä kertaa, ja lisäksi jaettu wrestling vielä kreikkalais-roomalaiseen ja freestyleen. Sambon jalkalukot näyttivät myös aika mukavilta, toivottavasti pystyy muillakin tekemään, eikä ole niin rajoittunutta kuin edellisessä pelissä. Edellisessä pelissä ärsytti, kun painija ei pystynyt tekemään triangelia, eikä oikeastaan mitään muutakaan alta. Tuntui välillä hieman siltä, että homma oli samanlaista kuin ensimmäisissä UFC-tapahtumissa, eli kaksi eri kamppailulajien harjoittajaa kohtasivat, kahden vapaaottelijan sijaan.

Itse häkissä suurimmat parannukset ovat luultavasti juuri tuo häkin käyttö, uudet submissionit ja ilmeisesti myös muutama uusi positiokin on peliin laitettu. Etenkin tuota selkään kiipeämistä kaipasin, videoiden mukaan se pelistä löytyykin, hyvä homma.

Eli demon pitäisi olla tulossa vielä tämän kuun puolella? Toivotaan näin, ei millään malttaisi odottaa. :) Julkaisupäivästä sen verran, että taitaa olla täällä vasta 28.5, ainakin Pelit-lehden ja joidenkin pelikauppojen mukaan. :(

Eli demon pitäisi olla tulossa vielä tämän kuun puolella? Toivotaan näin, ei millään malttaisi odottaa. :) Julkaisupäivästä sen verran, että taitaa olla täällä vasta 28.5, ainakin Pelit-lehden ja joidenkin pelikauppojen mukaan. :(

Juu tekijätiimi lupaillut sitä demoa noin kuukausi ennen pelin julkaisua. Ja tosta julkaisupäivästä, pelin kotisivu ilmoittaa tuon 25:n päivän, joka ilmeisesti on Ameriikan julkaisupäivä. VGReleases ilmoittaa Euroopan julkkaripäiväksi 29.5, joka ei kuitenkaan ole ainakaan sen sivuston mukaan varma päivä. Mutta jos siinä demossa on ainakin 4 ottelijaa, niin kyllähän sitä nyt vähän aikaa jaksaa tahkota ;) Odotellaan ja katsellaan :)

Ylös Bottom