Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Elokuvien suosikkirepliikit

Vastaus: Elokuvien suosikkirepliikit

Tätä ei varmaan ole ollut vielä:

"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"- Mark Renton, Trainspotting

Näitä ei liene vielä mainittu:

Blade runner:
Leon Kowalski: Wake up, time to die.

Aliens:
Hudson: Game over man, game over.

Drake: Hey Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel.

Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
Vasquez: No. Have you?

Hudson: I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Eraser:
John Kruger: ( Ampuu krokotiilia ) You're luggage!

Gone in 60 seconds (1974):
Maindrian Pace: I should have read my horoscope this morning.

Angel:

Wesley: There is a line, Lilah. Black and white, good and evil.
Lilah: Funny thing about black and white you mix it together and you get gray.
And it doesn't matter how much white you try and put back in, you're never gonna get anything but gray.

25th hour, yks elokuvahistorian kovimpia monologeja:

[Monty standing in the men's bathroom, talking to himself in a mirror with a "FUCK YOU" written on it]
Monty Brogan: Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.
[pause]
Monty Brogan: No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

Tässäpä mahtava tredi. Itselleni ovat parhaimmin päähän jääneet tietenkin Arskan legendaariset ailbiibakit, mutta myös muista elokuvista löytyy sitä taattua kamaa. Hyvänä esimerkkinä True Liesin heitto "You're fired", Arskan ampuessa ohjuksessa roikkuvan pahis seinään. Myös Commandosta löytyy kovia lainauksia, kuten "Let off some steam, Bennett."

Muuan herra Bruce Campbell on myös heitellyt parikin ikimuistoista lausahdusta Evil Dead- saagan aikana:

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun..."

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee .-Pulp Fiction

Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you. -Pulp Fiction

Dutch: Stick around. -Predator

Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like.........victory.-Apocalyse Now

Coenin veljesten uusimmasta (eli No Country for Old Men) jäi tämä kolikonheiton jälkeinen keskustelunpätkä mieleen:

Anton Chigurh: Don't put it in your pocket, sir. Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter.
Gas Station Proprietor: Where do you want me to put it?
Anton Chigurh: Anywhere but not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is.

Viimeksi muokannut moderaattori:

Airplane

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
Captain Oveur: What?
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?

Shoot 'Em Upin lähes kaikki Mr Smithin repliikiit voisi laittaa tänne, mutta laitetaan nyt vain muutama esimerkki.

What's up doc?
Eat your vegetables.
Fuck you, ya fucking fuckers.
Talk about shooting your load.
Nothing like a good hand-job.
Do you know what I hate?

Myös Hertzin repliikit voisi laittaa tänne.

Sopivasti tänään ajankohtainen:

Mad Max 2

Asfalttisoturin auton räjähtämisen jälkeen...
Wez: "It's all over, let's go"

omat hauskat naurut saanu varmaa Potc:ien Jack Sparrowilta :D siin on niitä herkullisia kohtauksia xD

tai sit simpsoneista homerilta tulee kans välil niin laatu kommenttia että ei ole toista :D

Butch: You okay?

Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay.

Butch: What now?

Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Butch: I meant what now between me and you?

Marsellus: Oh, that what now. I tell you what now between me and you. There is no me and you. Not no more.

:D:D:D

Tosta leffasta löytyy ehkä parhaat quotet ikinä :)

Paras repliikki löytyy tietenkin scarface:ista ja se kuuluu: "Say hello to my little friend!" -Tony Montana.:cool:

Edit: Oho löytyipä yllätävän monelta sama. :)

En nyt osaa heittää suosikkirepliikkiä, mutta kai se jostakin Tarantinon leffasta löytyy, ne kun pursuvat sitä kuuluisaa hersyvää dialogia siihen malliin.

Niin ja on se Monty Broganin yksinpuhelu wc:ssä elokuvassa 25th hour aika kova, kuten joku mainitsi.

Luke I am your father? No ei, se on ehdottomasti The simpsons moviesta joku hyvä:D

Miten ihmeessä pari parhaista on jäänyt mainitsematta: Get to the choppah! (Predator) ja You took my fathers swooord! (Conan)

Mad Max 2: "Defend the fuel."

Alien2: "Game Over man it's game over!"

The Last Boy Scout: "She said her husband was a big pimp lookin' motherfucker with a hat."

Alien4: "Earth, man. What a shithole."

Viimeksi muokannut moderaattori:
Ylös Bottom