Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 [PS3/X360]

Vastaus: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 [Hype ja toiveet]

Miksi tämä Pessi ketju tippuu kokoajan pois tuosta listalta? Rupeaa ärsyttämään aina googlen kauttaa ehtiä tämä.

Miksi tämä Pessi ketju tippuu kokoajan pois tuosta listalta?
Monialustapeleistä näytetään aina vain viisi uusinta, eli riippuu täysin tuurista, mitkä viisi multiplattariketjua kulloinkinkin näkyvät konsolikohtaisilla alueilla.

Jos ärsyttää, kannattaa opetella käyttämään Uusimmat viestit -toimintoa tai viettää enemmän aikaa Monialustapelit-alueella.

Jos ärsyttää, kannattaa opetella käyttämään Uusimmat viestit -toimintoa tai viettää enemmän aikaa Monialustapelit-alueella.
... Tai spämmiä tänne aina, kun alkaa näyttää siltä, että ketju on tippumassa viiden joukosta. ;)

Joo, oli ihan asiaakin, eli tuo paljon puhuttu lähes valmiin version "embargo" on nyt sitten ohi ja netistä löytää videota niin Football Lifestä kuin onlinepuolestakin. WENB:ltä löytyy hyvä lista noista edellä mainituista. Sisältää spoilereita, eli mikäli et halua nähdä esim. Football Lifen cutscenejä yms. niin älähän kurki kaikkia videoita. Jos joku kuitenkin tahtoo katsoa, niin tässä PESblog.be:n linkissä on videota Football Lifen alusta, onlinesta, community modesta... Sen lisäksi sieltä löytyy kaksi ihan gameplay pätkää, jotka laitan tuohon alle:

[video=youtube;rHHzax1XW-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHHzax1XW-8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;Q_If6hN-Udg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_If6hN-Udg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tässä olisi vielä PESFanin kirjoitukset Club Boss- ja Master League -pelimuodoista:
Club Boss

As you’d expect, being the newest addition, “Club Boss” was the mode that we were most excited about getting our hands on – so it seems like the best place to start. It differs from anything that we’ve seen before – as it demands that you effectively take the reigns as a club chairman, controlling the club in a fiscal capacity. You want the club to succeed – and for that to happen you need to dominate the world of football in all areas: intelligent transfers, global brand imaging and actions on the field.

It’ll be interesting to see how this modes is received as it effectively branches away from the core value of PES – playing a good game of football. You can try to influence what happens on the pitch from the comfort of your boardroom – but only by urging the manager (that you hire, from a list of people similar in design to the staff options in Master League) to choose certain players or use specific tactics... But, in the spirit of “the special one” your club manager may decide that he doesn’t want to do what he’s told. You don’t have any influence once your team heads for the pitch – you have to take your watch from your comfy leather seat in the stands (or choose to see an ‘events’ ticker, similar to those seen in managerial games). You have to hope that those within your club are all on the same page as each other, perhaps more importantly – the same page as you.

The first task is to set out your financial structure for the year: choose the funds available for both transfers and marketing purposes. You need to plan carefully – it’s all effectively taken from your personal account, then ploughed straight into the club. The amount you have at your disposal, as you’d expect, determines the quality of players your manager will try to sign – and the size of your fan club/gate receipts respectively. The key thing to remember is that all money left in the pot at the end of the season is scratched off – so you need to get your budgets right. Choose the right targets, spend the right amount – and try to use every penny.

Should it take your fancy, you can step into the Abramovich role by overruling and even cancelling the manager’s potential signings, and then replace them with your own – furthermore, if the target is someone that you’d really like to see at your club, you can sweeten the deal by investing a little bit more from your personal piggy bank.

I mentioned managerial games previously, and can’t help but come back to that. This feels like a trimmed-down management sim mixed with all that we know about Master League and for those that like both, I’m sure it’ll be a good distraction from the other modes on offer – but it has its work cut out if it’s going to distract you from that AI.

There are some charming personal touches within Club Boss, as well as the other modes within football life that, though simplistic, allow the player to engage with the plot to a greater extent than we’ve seen before. Konami have a desire to build emotion into their games – to create a storyline as well as deliver the action: sports entertainment if you will. The fact that you can choose to edit the look, name and nationality of the chairman gives you the chance to put your own personal stamp on the mode – perhaps even create yourself or a sporting icon, much like you can in BAL. The same applies to Master League too. Which leads nicely on...

Master League

The most noticeable change in Master League this year is that you now have a visible capacity. As you can with the chairman in Club Boss, you have the ability to customise your manager – which can either be drawn from the preset that you will have previously created as your “player data” avatar, or can be built from scratch. This is then used to present you in the game as a manager that interacts with the team – rather than the relying on those familiar sequential player reports and stat updates from your backroom staff staff. Don’t get me wrong I love master league – and don’t doubt that those nuggets of information have successfully served a purpose over the years, but it left you feeling a little distanced as a manager.

Instead, regular video sequences are used as a device for you to show off your marquee signings to the world press, run through pre-match team talks and formation suggestions with your coaches – and even listen to the praises and complaints that members in your team may have following your recent decisions. They may turn out to be a little tedious, and I can see a lot of scope for repetition – but I can’t help but be drawn to the fact that they encapsulate that aura of classic PES – story rich, and undoubtedly cheesy (complete with the odd spelling mistake) but they give the mode something new.

The aforementioned pre-game talks seem to be more useful too – you’d be forgiven for not noticing that they were included last year too, as they were very brief, generic chunks of text that gave no real indication of the tactics that you’d be benefit from employing. This year however, your coach looks at your opponents’ formation, identifies any key threats and advises of the best course of action for you to take. Also, players provide you with positive feedback as well as negative – you’ll no doubt be familiar with your stars complaining after being left on the bench, but now you’ll also get your youngsters showing their appreciation for including them in your plans. It tugged on my heartstring to see an ecstatic Gutierrez (the master league default) thanking me for getting to play the full 90 when the best he’d hoped for was starting on the bench.

Elsewhere there are some nice touches that have built on what we had last year. The backgrounds on PES 2011 showed a selection of your players forming a line-up across the screen, whereas this year you’ll see your team running through training drills – doing push ups, and sprints. Not major, but it adds a nice cosmetic touch. Also, that “bedding in period” when you start master league returns – but it’s not as restrictive as before, so there’s no forcing you to bid for players that you don’t want. It’d be nice if you could turn it off altogether – especially after you’ve started one ML on 2012 and are starting out on another, but the fact that this year gives you hints of how to work the mode, rather than orders, means that new-starters can utilise it whilst veterans can work past it.

Obviously, the new AI will add to the longevity of master league – the fact that you will regularly face the prospect of being turned over will no doubt keep you hooked for at least an extra few seasons. I’m no world beater, though I can hold my own in the PES world – but I’ve found it a struggle to beat the AI on top player, it is possible but it’s difficult. Add to that the unlockable “superstar” setting and even the best PES players should find it competitive – even with the current Spanish international team.

Keeping the game competitive and interesting, months after release is something that every developer craves for, and Konami are no different. Perhaps this is the reason they have opted to insert short-term goals into Master League, aptly named “missions”, that are given regularly throughout the season. They aim to provide you with something to keep you occupied in the immediate future whilst you still continue to fight your way to the top of the league table. If you complete your mission successfully you will earn a small financial bonus, whereas failure will end up in a penalty. For example: for a lowly Division 2 team – the prospect of a match being televised worldwide could do wonders for your reputation, therefore getting through the game without earning a booking would get you a nice reward, whilst playing aggressively could have negative effects (fines). A potentially great addition, particularly in the early years – when finances are tight: do you play solely for the win – or adjust your lineup slightly in order to compensate for the demands set by your missions?
It’ll be interesting to see how all of these new extras work together, but perhaps the biggest factor is that – despite the changes, it still feels like the good ol’ Master League that we’ve grown up with.
Lähde: PESFan.com News - PES 2012 - Game Modes

Lisäksi samalta saitilta löytyy "In Depth" kirjoitus (hirveästi luettavaa, joten annan vain linkin): PESFan.com News - PES 2012 - In Depth. Pakko laittaa tästä muutama rivi tähänkin:

"AI-GAMEPLAY: To put it in its simplest form – to be successful on PES 2012, you need to play the right way for the team you have, rather than looking to take advantage of sure-fire moves that you plan to use, regardless of your lineup. Barca can play a mixture of quick-passing, possession play and high-tempo, defence splitting through balls – whilst Bayern would look to use their muscular dominance, height, and flair on the wings in order to get the victory. Mix that up and the Catalans’ lack of height will see them struggle with crosses into the box, whilst the Bavarians’ wouldn’t be able to create the same kind of tormenting passing triangles that Xavi and co. make look effortless."

"GOALKEEPERS: "Well, the team in Japan promised that they’ve been worked on them, and you can definitely see that they’ve put the hours in. I witnessed strong, committed, one-hand punches from the number 1s – as well as parries and confident two hand takes depending on what the situation required. I also noticed that dragging the keeper into play by using the call-keeper button has also had a significant chunk of “slapstick” removed – it seemed to work fine. In both the preview and the demo I’ve called a keeper forward, and watched him effectively run past the ball and/or the oncoming striker – that didn’t happen when we played the newer code – not even once...

Keepers do have their moments of madness – and do still spill the occasional shots, whilst some efforts on goal are a little tamer than you’d like them to be. In the precious little time that we have to test the code – I couldn’t make a definitive judgment: Was it to a realistic extent or was it a touch too frequent? No doubt you’ll be able to tell me in the long run – but for now the jury’s out. I’ll state that I don’t believe in perfect keepers – and equally, I’d expect that even the world’s best striker can miscue the occasional shot – but there’s a fine line between human error and poor quality."

Edit: [HUHU]Lisätääs vielä, kun muistan. Eli, tuolla kitanamedian foorumeilla liikkuu huhuja yhdestä uudesta liigasta, joka kulkisi nimellä "WE League". Liiga sisältää samalla lailla fiktiivisiä jengejä ja pelaajia kuin "PES League", joten hyvinkin editoitavissa oleva liiga olisi kyseessä.[/HUHU]

Viimeksi muokannut moderaattori:

DEMO NUMERO 2 SAAPUU 14. päivä eli ensi viikolla: WENB

Tämmöinen infopläjäys demosta numero 2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Check below for all details.

The following teams will be available to play:

Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, Club America, Internacional

Please experiment with Pass Support and other settings in Personal Data to tailor the game to your style of play. Also, please note that you will be able to skip the Demo Intro after it has been played once. Furthermore, we also have improvement elements on the gameplay. According to your feedback on the first demo, we have worked on the following:

Improved Goal Keepers
According to your feedback on the first Demo, we improved the Goal Keepers

Improved Defensive AI
Defensive AI has been tweaked to work more efficiently on the field

Improved difficulty to score a goal
You definitely have to build up, plan and organize your attack well in order to score in this demo

For all of you who can’t wait, don’t forget that the 1st Demo is already out on PSN and PC in Europe, so get your hands on this first to give it a try!

The 2nd Demo is coming to PSN and Xbox Live in Europe on Sept 14th! Stay tuned!" Lähde: konami-pes2012.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onkohan tuossa sitten virhe, sillä Rangers puuttuu pelattavista jengeistä, vaikka vielä aiemmin piti olla mukana? No kuitenkin, tämmöinen poiminta vielä Jon Murphyn twitteristä:

"#PESdemo news today. Head over to our Facebook page at 4pm GMT for all the juicy details..." @JonMurphy_PES

Tässä ne liigat ja tiimit nyt olisi. PES 2012 - Teams / Times - YouTube

Itse en ainakaan tiennyt että Portugalin liiga olisi mukana. Sitten näytti olevan D2-league ja PES League, jotka olivat vissiin edellisissäkin peleissä. Loput olivat sitten tuttua huttua esim. HJK löytyy tämänkin vuoden painoksesta. Tuosta Rest of The World osion joukkueiden muutoksista en tiedä juurikaan mitään. Listan lopullisuudesta en ota vastuuta.

Kannattaa katsoa kyseisen youtube-tilin muitakin videoita. Ainakin itselle uutta materiaalia löytyy.

Winningelevenblogilta yhdeksän lyhyttä videon pätkää pelin review koodista:

[video=youtube;bHt3FIWVN3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHt3FIWVN3o&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video=youtube;DXMK3sF9R8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXMK3sF9R8A&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
[video=youtube;9INRsERzOaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9INRsERzOaE&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
[video=youtube;96L4FrxRgDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96L4FrxRgDU&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
[video=youtube;lilmRuKsxWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lilmRuKsxWk&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Laitoin spoileriin viisi videota. Loput löytyvät tästä

ediittiä: "Believe info on Facebook wasn't 100% accurate for #pes2012demo There will be a PC demo and Rangers are included" -JonMurphy_PES

Eli myös Rangers on mukana toisessa demossa.

Myös rosteripäivitys on tuloillaan heti julkaisusta (olisiko UK:n julkkariksi sitten?):
"Roster updates will be one of the updates around launch" JonMurphy_PES

WENB:n review koodin mietteitä spoilerissa:

It’s been a tough few weeks for us here at WENB. Simply put we’ve been torn to talk or write about anything to do with review code beyond our last podcast. We’ve divulged about gameplay, and explained just why PES 2012 is turning out to be to be one of the best football games ever created. Problem is, that’s as much as we want to say.

Game mode reveals have seen us publicly condemn actions of other sites, mainly because I feel it’s a responsibility of the people with access to be aware of what should be shown, and in what way so it doesn’t spoil the experience for everyone. It might seem a bit fresh coming from us here at WENB, who have been accused in the past of taking away the mystic of launch build-ups, but this year it’s different. This year we have something new, and in many ways something groundbreaking. But like every special experience, it’s nowhere near as impressive when you know what’s coming.

Football Life for me is a perfect example of this, where you being in the moment is 90% of its appeal and complete charm. And that’s why we haven’t commented on anything since the embargo ended, because I know the elements that blew me away won’t do the same for you if I listed everything. Because of this, I want to tiptoe around the mode details, and try to present just why it’s quite possibly the greatest single player experience out there.

Master league has always been the heartbeat of every PES game, and is what I feel the majority of the fans play. We saw changes to its presentation last year, including many elements from FIFA’s Career Mode. This year adds something similar still, with the calendar and day to day ticker shown and progressing similarly to EA’s game. But that’s where it ends, as what Konami have tried to achieve is a type of meta game within PES. After customising your manager, you are welcomed to a presentation cutscene. From here on in, you get the impression the focus for the mode was to bring everything that’s often seen as the periphery to the forefront, and making it important. This is enhanced when you first see the setting menu in the mode, where you can go the next game/week, or edit your team. The background is no longer a static screen, it’s now a living breathing world – the world you are in. During the week when no games are available you’ll see your persona (manager) putting your team through their paces in training. All animated. Some weeks you’ll see ground staff walking around sorting out the turf. And on match day the background changes to the actual stadium you’re playing in, all true to the weather and time of day – something you can see before you even select your team.

The basis of this is to engross you, to make you believe you are the manager, and this season is something you’re living in every moment. Seeing your manager in cut scenes when scoring, or even getting a tough decision against you is a nice touch, and provides further immersion. It raises the bar even further when you are seeing varied, and sometimes jaw dropping, new player presentations to the press. Add in players who come to you office discontent with being dropped, transfer listed, played out of position etc, or even happy they are being picked or how well the team is performing. Gone are the days of still pictures, we’re talking fully animated sequences, that you must respond to with a variety of answers in a bid to keep the squad united.

BAL is no different, with cutscenes littered throughout to build this world around you. You have an agent who tries to gives you advice before and after a game, and now directions from the manager are given to you in the dressing room fully motioned.

Outside the fresh new moments, Konami have made some welcomed changes to the mode in general. Fatigue has been toned to a more realistic level, with players being able to play games comfortably back to back on a weekly basis without needing rest. No more goalkeeper resting! The only time you’ll need to be wary is when mid-week games appear, and those pesky internationals come around! You’ll also find the majority of league games being played during the day, which is a perfect complement to those amazing European nights – if you make it in!

What makes Football Life that new benchmark however isn’t just the presentation. It’s about how it plays out on the pitch. Varied team styles, different strengths and danger men in teams keeps everything engaging and poignant game to game, always giving you something fresh and new. Each team needs to be considered as a separate entity, with no simple winning ideology when moving up the difficulty levels. This is dwelt on before every game from your coaching assistant, who details teams playing style and danger men in a cutscene before every game. Again, fully animated.

This links heavily with the AI in the game, which (in a bid not to repeat what we’ve said a million times) again proves itself to be quite a gamechanger.

I do have issues with the game though, and perhaps these elements will stop the game becoming the classic it deserve to be. The keepers don’t scale well for me, with the lesser skilled ones parrying far too much. Then there’s the uneasy feeling I have with the difficulty. Top Player and Superstar seems to be for the people wanting a tougher challenge, rather than a purist experience. Teams play more potently, which is welcome, but accuracy in passing and finishing is also ramped up across the board, giving the lesser teams far too much strength than they warrant. This is where the new tackling system can frustrate too, as low skilled dribblers channel Messi and go on a slalom run. Dropping down to Professional is where it’s at, and I feel it’s probably Top Player in previous years.

We also have a game that requires extensive use of supercancel (R1 and R2 on PS3), rather than an option. Lofted throughballs for and against require resetting your player to get the most out of the situations, otherwise you’ll be the victim of some frustrating situations. Freedom is key in any game, and while you can amend the outcome yourself, it’s hardly ideal.

Then there are the visuals. It’s not just about animations, but simply not being satisfied with the overall look of the game in gameplay cam. Stadiums and pitches look great, but the players lose quality a bit too much, and fails miserably in any side by side comparisons with the competitor. It is something that keeps me wanting more, and never truly happy with graphics.

But this is not a review, more a final thought before we do settle down and start to think about scoring the game. Alan Curdie will be doing the WENB review like last year, and me and Suffwan will be on a review podcast once we’re allowed to talk more conclusively.

But rest assured, I’m completely in love with PES 2012. It’s a game that has gripped me in a way unlike in previous years, and hasn’t made me wish I was playing another football game.

Enjoy demo 2, and let’s look forward to a special year!

Ja laitetaan kaveriksi NGB:n video FC Barcelona-AC Milan:

[video=youtube;AL-B3piryV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-B3piryV0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Edit: XBOX MARKETPLACESSA TAITAAPI DEMO OLLA.

Kyllä vain ja kokoa on 1,88 Gb.
Xboxin demossa nuo ohjainasetukset sun muut muuten tallentuvat, mitä ei siinä ensimmäisessä demossa tapahtunut. Lisäksi tuo traileri tulee nyt ENSIMMÄISEN pelatun ottelun jälkeen. Tallentuukohan tuokin jotenkin niin, ettei sitäkään tarvitse enää seuraavilla pelikerroilla katseilla edes yhtä kertaa?

US PSN Storeen tuli muuten se vanhempi demo yöllä... Japanin storessa uusi demo.

Lisäksi tuo traileri tulee nyt ENSIMMÄISEN pelatun ottelun jälkeen. Tallentuukohan tuokin jotenkin niin, ettei sitäkään tarvitse enää seuraavilla pelikerroilla katseilla edes yhtä kertaa?
]

Heti demon alussa tuo traileri näytti tulevan. Ja toisen kerran kun demon käynnisti, niin joutui jälleen sen katsastamaan. Sääli sinänsä, on nimittäin melkoisen pitkä video.. EDIT: Nojoo, tarkemmin kun muistelee, niin sammutin kyllä pelin ennen kuin pelasin ensimmäistäkän matsia ihan loppuun asti. Voihan se olla, että tallentaa videon katselluksi vasta kun palaa päävalikkoon tjms.. Toivotaan.

Ihan positiiviselta vaikutti uusi(kin) demo ensimmäisen ottelun jälkeen. Mitään kovin suuria johtopäätöksiä nyt ei vielä uskalla alkaa vetämään, mutta sen voi sanoa, että maalivahdit vaikuttivat hyviltä. Takuulla ainakin eteenpäin edellisestä demosta siis menty tuolla osa-alueella.

Heti demon alussa tuo traileri näytti tulevan. Ja toisen kerran kun demon käynnisti, niin joutui jälleen sen katsastamaan. Sääli sinänsä, on nimittäin melkoisen pitkä video.. EDIT: Nojoo, tarkemmin kun muistelee, niin sammutin kyllä pelin ennen kuin pelasin ensimmäistäkän matsia ihan loppuun asti. Voihan se olla, että tallentaa videon katselluksi vasta kun palaa päävalikkoon tjms.. Toivotaan.

Aika jännä, sillä joillain (xboxilla?) sitä ei ole alussa tullut ollenkaan, vaan se on vasta pelin jälkeen pärähtänyt pyörimään. Ja eikös sen pysty ehkä välttämään sillä, että vähän ennen matsin loppumista laittaa startilla ja sitä kautta lopettaa ottelun? Jos se siis tulee edes matsin jälkeen...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noticed some confusion on forums about option files. This year you just copy one folder, not loads of individual files" -JonMurphy_PES

JEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :D

Edit. Nuo ohjainasetukset tallentuvat aina siksi ajaksi, kun demoa pelaat, mutta jos demon pelaamisen lopetat, niin muistissa olleet asetukset häviävät.

Jes!

Tossa sais olla niin, et ne jotka on ennen laittanut OF:iä koneelle ni sais tollee yhden kansion siirrolla. Muut joutuis pistää tiedosto kerrallaan ja kärsimään niinku me muut ennen. :D :D no ei, ihan loisto juttu. Vielä ku tulis ettei oo väliä mikä versio. Nyt joutunee tilaa briteistä et voi nauttia kunnol.

Se ois sitten 2. Demo storessa pleikkarille. Eikun pelaamaan.-> Kommentteja kiitos ja muutoksia?!

Onhan tää toinen demo hyvä parannus edelliseen ja ainakin AI on tässä vielä arvaamattomampi, kuin tuossa aiemmassa demossa. Entistä parempiin paikkoihin hakeutuvat ja osoittavat käsillään, minne pallon haluavat. Huomasin myös lukitulla pelaajalla (VdV) pelatessani huutavani Pavlyuchenkolle "Tiputa tähän!!", kun kaaripallo kaartoi kohti venäläisen päätä. Siihenhän kaveri sen tiputti suoraan jalkaan, josta vastapalloon karmea laukaus... Ohi... Robbenilla pelasin myös laidalla ja on kyllä hulppeaa nousta laitaa pitkin, leikata keskelle ja laukoa pallo takanurkkaan (en vielä ole tässä skenaariossa onnistunut, mutta ehkä jonain päivänä). :cool: Sneijderilla tuli kokeiltua myös ja tulosta tuli keskikentän pallotaiturilla: maali (18 metristä, pienestä pompusta ylänurkkaan, riemuitsin ääneen..) ja syöttö (kulmapotku). Tässä samalla yrittänyt löytää sopivaa pelipaikkaa, jolla sitten tuleva BecomeALegend-Mike aloittaa uransa ja vahvin ehdokas taitaa kyllä olla tuo CM/AM. Syy: pääsee pyörittämään peliä, jakamaan Xavimaisia läpisyöttöjä ja tarvittaessa venyttämään verkkoa.

Menihän runoiluksi, joten palataan demoon:

AI; ylhäällä tuosta jo tulikin, joten sanon vain: Kiitos!

Maalivahdit; paremmat, varmemmat, mutta silti on vielä rutkasti petrattavaa torjuntojen kanssa. Reaktionopeutta voisi ehkä olla pikkuisen lisää (?).

Vaikeustaso; Professional tuntui yhä sopivan vaikealta, enkä ainakaan demossa edes halua kokeilla top playeria, vaan säästellään niitä vaikeampia tasoja kokoversioon. Sellanen fiilis jätkät, että kylmää kyytiä tulee vielä monta kertaa.

Syötöt; olivat hyviä jo edellisessä demossa ja ovat hyviä edelleen. Ehkä hiukan vaikeampia, kun vähentää syöttöapua.

Laukominen; laukauksissa on painoa. Lisäksi pallo on välillä melko arvaamaton ilmassa, sillä saattaa yhtäkkiä pudota ja aiheuttaa hämminkiä veskarille. Jengapalloista (knuckleball) nyt puhumattakaan. Mutta en nyt mitään radikaaleja muutoksia huomaa aiempaan demoon.

Tossa nyt muutamia, mitä mieleen tulee ~10 pelatun matsin jälkeen. Pelattavuus yhdistettynä fantastiseen tekoälyyn on kyllä se, mikä saa meikän valitsemaan tänä vuonna Pessin. Football Life, here I come!

Huomenna herätys 6.00. 6 tuntia opiskelua, duunia ja illalla vielä muuttohommia. Silti pakko on ladata demo NYT ja testata. Aamulla tulee varmasti kyseltyä muutamaan otteeseen: MIKSI? :p

AI; ylhäällä tuosta jo tulikin, joten sanon vain: Kiitos!

AI jaksaa vaan vakuuttaa enemmän ja enemmän, mitä enemmän pelaa. Sekä oman joukkueen että vastustajan kontrolloimat pelaajat. Hyökkäykseen on tullut mielestäni toisen demon myötä vielä lisää variaatioita noiden cpu -pelaajien sivuttainjuoksujen ansiosta. Samaten, mikäli tila loppuu edestä päin, hakee cpu:n ohjastama keskikenttäpelaaja palloa takaapäin tai keskeltä. Pelaajat myös tulevat vastaan noita pallollisia, mikäli tila näyttää pallollisella käyvän ahtaaksi. Myös manuaaliseen pallottoman ohjaamiseen olen nyt tutustunut ja sekin tuntuu jotenkin jo sujuvan, jos syöttöpaikkoja ei millään löydy. Mutta hyvin harvoin tuota on tarvinnut toistaiseksi käyttää (pl. erikoistilanteet).

Maalivahdit; paremmat, varmemmat, mutta silti on vielä rutkasti petrattavaa torjuntojen kanssa. Reaktionopeutta voisi ehkä olla pikkuisen lisää (?).

Edelleen SUURIA ongelmia maata pitkin tulevien laukausten kanssa. Reagoivat näihin usein aivan liian hitaasti. Vastaantulotkin ovat melkoista arpapeliä varsinkin kolmiota pohjassa pitämällä. Mutta kuten todettua, Jon Murphy on kertonut, että veskojen kanssa työskennellään yhä ja mahdollista patchia sitten jossain julkaisun jälkeen. We'll see.

Ihmetystä herättää myös tuo uusittu rankkarisysteemi... Eikä millään positiivisella tavalla. Nimittäin, nyt kun muutama pilkku on takana, niin näyttää siltä, että rankkaria on MAHDOTON AMPUA YLI TAI OHI! Vaikka tattia kääntelisi miten päin, vaikka voiman laittaisi täyteen... Järkyttävää. Miksi edes piti mennä muuttamaan helvetin toimivaa rankkarisysteemiä edellisestä versiosta? Vastaus: Koska palautteessa kerrottiin sen rankkarisysteemin olleen liian hankala (kärjistetysti). Totta, olihan se hankalaa, aluksi, mutta kun sitä harjoitteli, niin kyllä se siitä alkoi sujua. Tärkeintä oli, ettei vasenpaa tattia liikuttanut kuin ainoastaan vähän, sillä systeemi oli "hieman" herkkä. :mad:

Antakaas jotai vinkkejä puolustukseen. Tiedän idean et on siin edes ja oikeeseen aikaan painaa prässinappia, mutta en saa oltua siin edes. Porukka rynnii ohi ja sit oon jo perässä niin, ettei voi ees liukutaklata. Vastustaja pääsee suht helposti 2-0 läpi kun en osaa. :D tätä oon kaivannutkin, ettei puolustus oo helppoa mut hiukan kaipaan apuja alkuun pääsemiseksi.

Antakaas jotai vinkkejä puolustukseen.

Jockey -nappula (R2) + Vasen tatti. Noi on ehdottomasti tärkeimmät varsinkin, jos olet selkä omaan maaliin päin ja vastustaja haastaa. Noilla namiskoilla peruuttelet ja tarpeen vaatiessa pyydät joukkuetoveria prässäämään (ei taas muistu mieleen, millä namiskalla tämä), mutta älä itse lähde hyökkääjän iholle, vaan pidä joku parin metrin väli hyökkääjään. Yritä samalla ennakoida hyökkääjän liikkeitä. Pakota hyökkääjä näin laitoihin, jotta mitään supervaarallista ei kaveri saa aikaan. Jos sulla on siinä se kaveri (cpu) prässäämässä, niin odottele vaan sopivaa tilaisuutta ja iske palloon kiinni. Mielestäni tässä ei kannata kauheasti käyttää sitä varsinaista prässinappi+R2 yhdistelmää pienen viiveen takia, vaan tuolla R2+LS kombolla pärjää vallan mainiosti. Prässinappia kannattaa käyttää, jos olet pelaajan takana tai sivulla (kylki-kylki). Kamikazeliukujakin kannattaa ainakin hyvillä puolustajilla viljellä myös. ;) Tossa nyt pari ohjetta, toivottavasti jotenkin lähtee sujumaan näillä.

Joo ite oon vaan x:ää viljellyt r2 pohjassa. Neliöstä se cpu prässää, sitä ei oo kauheest tullu käytettyä.

Täytynee koittaa noin. :) kiitoksia.

Ihmetystä herättää myös tuo uusittu rankkarisysteemi... Eikä millään positiivisella tavalla. Nimittäin, nyt kun muutama pilkku on takana, niin näyttää siltä, että rankkaria on MAHDOTON AMPUA YLI TAI OHI! Vaikka tattia kääntelisi miten päin, vaikka voiman laittaisi täyteen... Järkyttävää. Miksi edes piti mennä muuttamaan helvetin toimivaa rankkarisysteemiä edellisestä versiosta? Vastaus: Koska palautteessa kerrottiin sen rankkarisysteemin olleen liian hankala (kärjistetysti). Totta, olihan se hankalaa, aluksi, mutta kun sitä harjoitteli, niin kyllä se siitä alkoi sujua. Tärkeintä oli, ettei vasenpaa tattia liikuttanut kuin ainoastaan vähän, sillä systeemi oli "hieman" herkkä. :mad:

Helvetin toimiva?! Tämä YT-kommentti kiteytti omat ajatukseni täydellisesti:
"The worst penalty system ive ever seen in a footballing game. The fact you need an in-depth tutorial to do it says it all. And it isnt even a case of just pressing left and right, they have to do some stupid and confusing up-down business. Cheers Konami"

Ehdottomasti huonoin näkemäni rankkarisysteemi. Tätä demoa en ole vielä testannut, mutta pitää kokeilla josko sitä nyt sais pilkusta sisään.

Ylös Bottom