Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Nintendolla uusi ässä hihassaan?

Aika loistava sarjakuva. =D

Tuon ne tosin ilmoittanevat vasta jälkikäteen, minkä takia ilmoitus lykättiinkin vuoden loppuun (joululahjaksi tapahtuu tuo tietenkin :)).

Ei megatonia ollenkaan?

Suoraan cube-europen boardilta:

I got this from IGN!

Q: There is a rumor going around that Nintendo is ready to make an announcement that will make sales of GameCube skyrocket. Have you heard of this and what are your feelings on it?

Matt responds: The "megaton" announcement. It's impossible to avoid it, quite frankly, as every other message on the boards is about it. Everyone has their own breakdown of what it could be, from some grand merger of companies to an announcement of ground-shaking new games, or even that Nintendo has some new technology in the works that will destroy the competition. There's even talk of Nintendo gaining rights to the PlayStation brand. Or something like that, anyway. The problem is, there's been no proof -- of any of it.

I'm fairly certain this "megaton" hype all stems from a single report in a less popular Japanese magazine. Later, some websites alleged that Famitsu confirmed that a big announcement was coming. Interestingly, though, our own guys in Japan said they couldn't find these confirmations anywhere in the magazines. So who knows? Surely not me.

I called NOA about it last week in hopes that perhaps it knew something, but it didn't. Which could, by the way, mean nothing, but it's not encouraging. I was told that no big announcements were planned before the end of the year. So go figure. NOA's Perrin Kaplan told me today: "There is no announcement that we're aware of."

I'd really like to believe that something huge is in the works. And all of these brilliant speculations about Nintendo canceling Space World so that it could instead drop the "megaton," so to speak, have me hoping there's some truth to it. But for now I'm going to remain the skeptic so that, if nothing happens by the end of the year, I won't be disappointed.

If I do hear anything, obviously readers will be the first to know.
---

eli ei kannata toivoa liikaa. Voi hyvinkin olla että koko "megaton"-announcementtia ei edes tule, tai sitten että Nintendon mielestä Zeldabundle sekä Capcomin uudet pelit olivat se. Jaa-a.. :eek:

SNAP?

Jaahas,täällä ihmetellään mitä sillä nintsikan porukalla on mielessä seuraavaksi.Olisikohan kyse tästä SNAP yhteistyöstä
segan kanssa,ainakin cube-europan sivulla oli hurjat hehkutukset kyseisestä aiheesta.siinähän on siis kyse online pelaamisesta
cubella,mutta tiedä sitten...

Joo pitääkiin lopettaa ilmotuksen odottamista ja keskittyä Primen, Zeldan ja kumppanien odotteluun...

N-siderissä tähänastisista uskottavin veikkaus:

MEGATON =
Miyamoto's Extraordinary Game: Apply Tinfoil On Nipple

Lainatun viestin kirjoitti alkujaan Wombut
Etenkin kun netissä liikkuu nyt huhua että MS olisi ostamassa segan itselleen RAREn viereen.
Niin, vahvistamaton huhu, joka jää luultavasti vain huhuksi.
Segahan ilmoitti suurimman osan uusista peleistään Sonylle:(

"Suuri ilmoitus" on sitten luultavasti tulossa alkuviikosta, maanantainta tai tiistaina. Huhut puhuvat edelleen Capcomista ja Segasta, sekä myös mahdollisesta uudesta Game Boysta.

Senior Nintendo sources have today confirmed that a major announcement is due early next week, on either Monday or Tuesday.

The announcement, to be made in conjunction with certain sectors of the Japanese press, is now thought to at least include Nintendos looming acquisition of Capcom. Speculation has also hinted at a Game Boy Advance sequel being revealed and more

http://www.spong.com/

According to various sources this morning, the much-rumoured Nintendo megaton announcement involves a buyout of Capcom.
The British gossip camp is split on the validity of the news, with senior insiders instantly snubbing the story as unfeasible. The rumour appears to have sprung out of the recent confirmation of a set of five GameCube exclusive titles from the company, including Resident Evil 4 and Killer 7, coupled with disappointing financials.

Far more solid is talk of a large Nintendo announcement early next week, either on Monday or Tuesday.

Others are putting the date for the announcement at just before Christmas, possibly December 23.

There's more. Sega is also rumoured to be part of the announcement. Yep, that's right: there are elements of the UK industry hearing that Nintendo is to buy Sega and Capcom. Together. Just like apple pie and custard.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

Lainatun viestin kirjoitti alkujaan flamer
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

Maailman ylivoimaisesti naurettavin uutistietolähde. Kiitos tästä huhusta, katsellaan sitten ensi viikolla, jos se on totta.

- Esa

Olisi muuten melko kova sana jos Nintendo menis ostamaan capcomin. Yhdet suosikeistani : MegaManit ja Resident evilit vain Cubella. hmmm.... kuulostais hienolta. :) ainii ja sit sen päälle vois viel tulla et RE4 on valmis ja julkastaan tammikuussa :D

Kyllä se uus gameboykin kivalta kuulostaa mut prkl ku en oo ehtiny ostaa edelliseenkään vasta ku yhden pelin :(

Lainatun viestin kirjoitti alkujaan -Hunk-
Olisi muuten melko kova sana jos Nintendo menis ostamaan capcomin. Yhdet suosikeistani : MegaManit ja Resident evilit vain Cubella. hmmm.... kuulostais hienolta. :) ainii ja sit sen päälle vois viel tulla et RE4 on valmis ja julkastaan tammikuussa :D

Kyllä se uus gameboykin kivalta kuulostaa mut prkl ku en oo ehtiny ostaa edelliseenkään vasta ku yhden pelin :(

Nintendo voisi ostaa mielummin jonkun ei-Japanilaisen pelitalon. Myynti kisääntyisi amerikassakin, jos GC:lle tulisi jotain amerikkalaisia pelejä. Minun kannaltani paras olisi joku Japanilainen pelitalo, mutta myynninkannalta voisi paras olla vaikka Bungie.

Lainatun viestin kirjoitti alkujaan Solid Snake
Nintendo voisi ostaa mielummin jonkun ei-Japanilaisen pelitalon.

myynninkannalta voisi paras olla vaikka Bungie.
En pistäisi rahojani tuon vaihtoehdon puolesta.

Ylös Bottom