Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Vastaus: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 [PS3/X360 Hype]

Sitten vähän huhua Pessin pelimuodoista ja lisensseistä, jotka joku on kaivanut esille demon tiedostoista. Spoilerissa koko viesti ja sen alla muutama poiminta:

So here's the deal. I work in the film industry here in hollywood so we have to deal with leaks on the time. Information leaks that occur. Typically when this happens you immediately contact the online source and shut the leak down. I am assume that the modes and more details on Master League and team licensing will be coming soon but I wanted to share so really interesting details that I believe leaked to wikipedia, possibly from an inside source at Konami (which were immediately shut down).

If you go to wikipedia now everything is gone from the site except for the SEPT 14th release date.

my point is, sure, you can't take any of the below to the bank as TRUE, but I know how these things work, much like transfer rumors around the leagues, they often start with a leak and often those leaks become truth.

If these are true, I am very excited at the potential.

First off is the early release date which others have discussed, sept 14th in US and possibly Europe.

Second are the leagues. The following says wikipedia are and were confirmed. First they did say the Argentina league was completely licensed, league, logo and all teams and then the below:

Again thanks to an exclusive deal with UEFA and CONMEBOL, the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, the UEFA Super Cup, the Copa Santander Libertadores, Copa Bridgestone Sudamericana and the Recopa Sudamericana are fully licensed.
[edit]Leagues

[edit]UEFA League
The following leagues are partially licensed.
English League (Barclays Premier League) – 1 team Licensed: Manchester United.
Italian League (Serie A TIM) – All clubs licensed, but the logo and name of the league are unlicensed.
Portuguese League (Liga ZON Sagres) – 3 teams Licensed: SL Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting.
Brazilian league (Campeonato Brasileño de Serie A)All clubs licensed, but the logo and name of the league are unlicensed.
The following leagues are fully licensed.
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Liga BBVA

If the above is true that not only will the Brazil league and the Argentina league be included but also the Copa (which we know) and secondary tournament (like the Europa). Which would be awesome.

Lastly, and this is the most exciting for me. I've noticed a lot of national team emphasis and a lot of national teams included. The modes list was leaked and here's what it said:

Game Modes
Exhibition
Uefa Champions League
Santander Libertadores Cup
Master League - National Team
Master League - Club
Become a Legend - Player
Become a Legend - Goalkeeper
Become a Legend - Head Coach
League
Competition - Cup
Challenge
Training

If this is accurate than we'll have the option in Master League to play as a South American team or a European team which again we all know, but the exciting detail here is that there's a new mode for Master League which involves the National Teams in the game. My guess is you can take let's say Italy through qualifying for the World Cup and the Euro for years. Again, this was on wikipedia and almost immediately taken down (so it may be false) but my gut says it was a leak.

Wanted to share as I'm very excited for the game and I know a lot of you would be excited too.

Here's hoping it pans out.

Charliepes2013

"Again thanks to an exclusive deal with UEFA and CONMEBOL, the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, the UEFA Super Cup, the Copa Santander Libertadores, Copa Bridgestone Sudamericana and the Recopa Sudamericana are fully licensed.

Leagues

UEFA League
The following leagues are partially licensed.
English League (Barclays Premier League) – 1 team Licensed: Manchester United.
Italian League (Serie A TIM) – All clubs licensed, but the logo and name of the league are unlicensed.
Portuguese League (Liga ZON Sagres) – 3 teams Licensed: SL Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting.
Brazilian league (Campeonato Brasileño de Serie A)All clubs licensed, but the logo and name of the league are unlicensed.
The following leagues are fully licensed.
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Liga BBVA

If the above is true that not only will the Brazil league and the Argentina league be included but also the Copa (which we know) and secondary tournament (like the Europa). Which would be awesome."

"Lastly, and this is the most exciting for me. I've noticed a lot of national team emphasis and a lot of national teams included. The modes list was leaked and here's what it said:

Game Modes

Exhibition
Uefa Champions League
Santander Libertadores Cup
Master League - National Team
Master League - Club
Become a Legend - Player
Become a Legend - Goalkeeper
Become a Legend - Head Coach
League
Competition - Cup
Challenge
Training
"

Miksi Pesseissä ei ole custom cameraa? Ennen Wide kuvakulma on ollut hyvä, mutta tässä ja viime pelissä kuvakulmat ovat onnettomia eikä niitä voi muokata. On käsittämätöntä, että kuvakulmaa ei saada kuntoon. On niin oleellinen osa pelikokemusta.

Ja heitetääs huhua jälleen liikkeelle:

"The plot thickens.

The PES community sure have been busy this Monday, and winningeleven.es have unearthed what could be the biggest bombshell of all pre – Gamescom in the form of what might prove to be the games EU release date of 20th September 2012, compliments of xbox.com.

Further checking of the English language version of the site also confirms the same date of 20th September, but that is a Thursday, so if this proves to be true, we would reckon the UK version would be released on the 21st September at the earliest.

It should be stressed that nothing has been confirmed by Konami as yet, and while that remains the case we have to still treat this as speculation for the moment, even if it is Microsoft who are offering up such information. One thing is for sure though, the release date will be confirmed this week." -Linkki

Onko muilla esiintynyt samaa ongelmaa että kun lataat demon PS Storesta, mutta kun yrität asentaa sen... niin 14% kohdalla tulee virheilmoitus: " peliä ei voitu ladata plaa plaa"!
Olen ladannut pelin 3x ja yrittänyt asentaa ainakin 20 kertaa!

Onko muilla esiintynyt samaa ongelmaa että kun lataat demon PS Storesta, mutta kun yrität asentaa sen... niin 14% kohdalla tulee virheilmoitus: " peliä ei voitu ladata plaa plaa"!
PS3-verkkoasiat-alueelta löytyy neuvoja tähän korruptoituvien latauksien ongelmaan.

Hiljasta on, vaikka Gamescom on täydessä käynnissä. Jotain kumminkin löytyy netin syövereistä. Nimittäin tällästä:

Konami Digital has announced it has extended its exclusive agreement with UEFA for the use of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League competitions in its Pro Evolution Soccer series. The publisher has also bolstered various licences for use within its forthcoming PES 2013 title, with the Spanish league licensed in its entirety, while all the club’s from Italy’s highest league are also included.
KONAMI has also sourced individual agreements with Manchester United, Bayern Munich, FC Porto, AEK Athens, Galatasaray Istanbul, Shahktar Donetsk, FC Kopenhagen, Zenit St Petersburg, CSKA Moscow, RSC Anderlecht, Dinamo Kyiv and Dinamo Zagreb among many others. Overall, 150 licensed teams are now available, with 17 more licensed national squads added, including the likes of England, Italy, Germany and France. Details on additional licences will follow.

Shinji Hirano, President for Konami Digital said:

The UEFA Champions League is the most prestigious club competition in football, and we are delighted to have extended our relationship with UEFA to continue to feature it exclusively in PES 2013 and beyond. With the emphasis in the new game focusing on control, freedom of play and the individual brilliance of the world’s best players, it is only fitting that PES 2013 features the one competition where their talents are truly showcased.”

Guy-Laurent Epstein , Marketing Director of UEFA Events S.A added:

“The UCL Video game is another extension of the UCL brand and a great way for UEFA to connect with young fans around the world. PES is known for its quality and realism and the presentation of the competition within the PES series is incredible. It fits very well with the brand positioning of the UEFA Champions League. We are delighted to continue our relationship with Konami and to further promote the UCL platform.”

KONAMI is also offering a pre-order incentive in the form of a limited edition UEFA Champions League steel book edition. This specially-packaged version will be exclusively available via Blockbuster in the UK, and celebrates KONAMI’s exclusive agreement to feature the UEFA Champions League within the Pro Evolution Soccer series, and a secondary bonus includes a DLC code to unlock Historic UEFA Champions League Match Balls as seen in the real-life competition. The UK will also offer a second, Manchester United-themed steelbook edition for pre-orders, boasting the club’s livery on its cover and which is exclusive to GAME Stores.

Linkki: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 – UEFA Champions League Agreement Extended | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 [PS3/X360 Hype]

No ei oo sit Bundesliigaa mukana! Prkl!

EA:lla yksinoikeuslisenssit tuohonkin eli eipä sinänsä yllättä. Ilmeisesti eivät edes lisensoimattomana pysty tuota peliin laittamaan, kun oli joskus aikoinaan jo siitäkin tullut sanomista.

Syvältä kyllä nuo lisenssi/yksinoikeushommat. Johtaa vielä jonain päivänä melkoiseen katastrofiin, kun joku (eli tällä menolla EA) saa hankittua kaikkien lajien kaikki vähänkään merkittävät lisenssit itselleen.

Täällä ei viellä näy mainintaa, joten.

Demo #2 tulee ensi viikolla.
Lähde: konami-pes

Vastaus: Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 [PS3/X360 Hype]

EA:lla yksinoikeuslisenssit tuohonkin eli eipä sinänsä yllättä. Ilmeisesti eivät edes lisensoimattomana pysty tuota peliin laittamaan, kun oli joskus aikoinaan jo siitäkin tullut sanomista.

Syvältä kyllä nuo lisenssi/yksinoikeushommat. Johtaa vielä jonain päivänä melkoiseen katastrofiin, kun joku (eli tällä menolla EA) saa hankittua kaikkien lajien kaikki vähänkään merkittävät lisenssit itselleen.

No oispa ees Borussia Dortmund muissa jengeissä Bayern Munchenin kanssa.

Brasilian liigan sijaan olisin toivonu vaikkapa sit Argentiinan liigaa.

Ihan hyvältä tuntuu uusi demo. Toisaalta, pelasin ensin Fifa12 demoa, jonka jälkeen wanha kunnon Sensible Soccerkin tuntuu pelimekaniikaltaan loistavalta. Minä tykkään, että peliä on helppo pelata, mutta vaikea voittaa. Top player-tasolla Saksalla pärjään hyvinkin Englantia vastaan, mutta Portugal on vielä kaatamatta.

Tekoäly on välillä täysin vammainen. Etenkin manuaalisyöttöjen kohdalla välillä hirvittää, kun pallo menee millin päästä pelaajaa, mutta ei reagoi siihen mitenkään, koska syöttö on tarkoitettu eri henkilölle. Onpa tullut sellainenkin todistettua, että pelaaja juoksee palloa karkuun.

Vedot, syötöt, kentän tila ja liike ovat noin 342 kertaa parempia kuin Fifassa. Pystyjuoksunappi on laitettu valitettavan hankalaan paikkaan, mutta harvoinpa tuota tarvitsee edes käyttää.

Tässä pelissä joutuu sentään vielä itse puolustaan, toisin kuin Fifassa, jossa riittää, että pistät containin pohjaan ja juot kahvia odotellessa. Jopa PES:n tekoälykarvauksesta (neliö) on enemmän haittaa, jos sen tekee väärin. Oikein ajoitettuna tehokas.

Uudessa demossa on seurajoukkueet, joten taisit pelata vanhaa demoa.

Uudessa demossa on seurajoukkueet, joten taisit pelata vanhaa demoa.

Vielä eilen "uusi demo" oli minulle uusi demo, näemmä teille muille vanha. Täytyypä mennä lataamaan se uusin siis. Toivottavasti tekoälyä twiikattu

Eikös tässä uusimmassa demossa pitänyt olla 10 minuutin peliaika, vai olenko elänyt taas jossain omassa harhamaailmassani? Ainakin mitä eilen muutaman pelin pelailin niin kovasti viideltä minuutilta tuntui ja asetuksilta siltä näyttikin.

Kyllähän tässä taas hype vaan kasvaa ja kasvaa kun tuota uutta demoa pelaillut. Ihan mahtavaa on ja kaikkein parasta ehkäpä on manuaalivedot. On se hienoo kun voi vetää minne vaan, vaikka kulmalipulle :D mutta ihan mahtavaa kaikin puolin. Viikonloppuna sitten tilaukseen ja odottelemaan muutamaksi viikoksi demon parissa :)

Juuri kun itsellänikin taas hype nousee tappiin, niin sitten mä luen tällästä netistä:

"OK guys, you're going to have to take this one which ever way you want.

I'm going to stay away from the boards for a few days, and indeed won't discuss anything about PES until I have had a conversation with the people that make the game. With Kei Masuda touring Europe, this might mean I won't be here until late next week.

The main reason I am staying away is because I'm very upset with what has happened to ML. Note: gameplay is excellent, ML is not. But, I don't want to disrespect those at Konami, especially as officially the embargo hasn't been lifted.

I'm going to try and speak with Jon and members of the Japanese team about it, before I completely destroy the direction they've taken publicly. Today is one of my darkest PES days in history.

Take care and speak soon, I'll be sure to try and divulge anything I can when I can. Sorry for the dramatic approach, once you hear about what's happened to ML, you'll know why too.

Speak soon." kitanamedia.com | View topic - PES2013 NEWS, DISCUSSION, VIDEOS & SCREENS (Part 13)

Ja tämä:

"Hey guys.

I'll be posting some details up later. Managed to speak to some folks. It's very important that I gather impressions from you lot on what you think and send it back to Konami.

It's nothing that can be altered though, so it's not as if I'm on a mission to save ML in PES 2013. But, with this new direction it's important to get as much feedback as possible to make Konami aware this new direction they have taken is not what fans want.

But, if I've read this all wrong, you can also tell me it is what you want.

I'm going to present you ML in PES 2013 in a completely unbiased way. Just detail it to you. And all I want is your feedback. I'll be using a poll too, but hosted elsewhere so you can send this all over the internet and get as many impressions as possible.

More later.

Thanks." kitanamedia.com | View topic - PES2013 NEWS, DISCUSSION, VIDEOS & SCREENS (Part 13)

Tähän voisin laittaa sen V:llä alkavan ja kirjoittaa esim. "Ei kai taas, Konami?" tai jotain muuta kivaa... :mad::mad:

Edit. Ilmeisesti kyseessä on tämä "hieno" systeemi:

"There is a wide range of items which can be used to help player development.
Some are only available in online matches.

In general, there are 2 types of items.

<Consumable Items>
These are items which will be spent if used once. They include items which may help with fatigue recovery or shorten recovery time from injuries.

<Equipping Items>
Equipping Items can be placed into a player's pocket and when equipped, they can earn the player bonus points in training or boost some stats.

Please note that some items have a expiry date."

Heh, melkosta meininkiä taas Konamilta.. Kun gameplay saadaan kuntoon, niin sössitään sitten peli muilla tavoilla.. :p

Mutta katsotaan nyt ennen kuin lähdetään tuomitsemaan.. Jos tosiaan kyse vain jostain itemseistä, niin ei tuo nyt vielä ihan täydeltä katastrofilta kuulosta..

Ylös Bottom