Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

Vastaus: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 [Hype]

Sitten alkaa previkoiden tulva.

WENB:ltä Asim Tanvirin oma kirjoitus (keskittyy todella paljon asioihin, joiden täytyy parantua ennen julkaisua.):

Before I give my brief thoughts, I just want to clarify that me not writing up proper impressions has nothing to do with pressure from Konami or anything like that, it was my choice. I also want to say that it is worth bearing in mind that this is preview code and there is quite a bit of time left for Konami to hopefully improve things. I'm expecting big things at Gamescom and soon after.

That said, time to tell you about preview code. It's the least featured and advanced preview code I've played in the years I've had access to PES preview code. Just the four teams (Bayern, Santos, Italy and Germany), no modes and no option to change difficulty settings - just a limited exhibition mode. Right from the off, that makes it very difficult to preview the game, especially considering that it was the Windsor code (slightly updated from E3).

Now I'm not complaining about the above, but if you can understand it's very difficult to write a fully formed preview of a tiny iteration. Usually preview code has modes and all the teams, so you can get a full understanding and feeling of what Konami are going for with the full release. Anyhow, being a PES fan, I still played it and came away with disappointing impressions.

Sometimes first impressions based on playing just a few games can be deceiving in some respects and only extended time with the game will tell you more about it. That is the case so far with PES 2014. Having played this code quite a bit in the comfort of my home, I was left mostly disappointed. Again, it's preview code, so I certainly expect there to be improvements made. Hence me saying early on that I expect big things at Gamescom and beyond.

Right now though, and I could be totally wrong here, but it feels like this isn't a totally new engine. It feels like the old engine with elements of the Fox Engine thrown into the mix. That's the main problem for me at the moment, as it's essentially affecting the overall quality of the game. Again, I could be totally wrong and it's just case of tweaking a few things to optimise the inclusion of the Fox Engine, but I can only go off of what I have played. I'm not going to sugar coat things or lie to you guys, it's not me. There are elements of MASS and True Ball Tech there, but just not fully formed or good enough at the moment. Controlling players like Pirlo, Ozil or Neymar should be a joy, intricate even. However, at the moment, it feels like your trying to maneuver a tank or really heavy vehicle. This might be down to weight shifting elements not being optimised correctly, so it could be a case of doing that. Hopefully Konami know how to improve or fix it.

Then there's the Barycentre physics, which I noticed little evidence of after playing for an extended period. Foot planting was pretty much non-existent, with players sliding into position to take a shot rather than doing it realistically. I'll be honest, it doesn't look great. Clipping was also present, with players literally going through one another, but I would almost expect that at this stage and to be cleared up in the final game, so not as big of an issue.

The defensive side of the game, even though the awareness has improved slightly since E3, leaves a lot to be desired right now. I came across many frustrating scenarios where my defender had made a tackle or intercepted the ball, only to just stand there watching whilst the opposing player took the ball. In general, the defending seemed a bit off, almost like if the game decided you weren't going to make a tackle then it wasn't happening. It reminded of PES 2012, where the defensive side of the game was a mystery. Not as bad, granted, but still a concern.

Going back to the 'it doesn't feel like a totally new engine' point, thinking about it, it might well be but perhaps the PS3 is restricting the Fox Engine in some ways. Probably not the case, but I thought I'd mention it. I know the Fox Engine is supposed to be very flexible, hence Kojima Productions getting great results on both the PS3 and next-gen consoles. This then leads me to believe, if it is indeed a totally engine, that maybe the PES team are still getting to grips with its intricacies. That's fair enough, and I'm willing to believe they can get to grips with it before PES 2014 is released.

There is a good game here, but right now it's at the stage where its hidden under issues and trying to find its way out. Some elements still stand out as being great though, especially the passing, which is still my favourite thing about PES 2014. It's so free, and the introduction of advanced through balls that you can curve and weight as you like only enhances that side of the game. Goalkeepers, believe it or not, have also been slightly improved. There's still the odd error here and there,but on the whole they react to shots much better than before and actually catch shot quite a bit rather than parrying them into danger zones. Heading is great too, plus the improved goalkeepers pretty much nullify the worry behind the guided corners and free-kicks.

So, yeah, there's definitely stuff to like about the game, but at this stage extended play has revealed some real concerns, which I really hope Konami look into before the game is released. Like I said a couple of times now, I'm expecting big things at Gamescom. Hopefully it will show us a much improved game from this preview code.
Toinen previkka WENB:ltä. Kirjoittajana Suffwan Eltom: Kliks
PESFanilta kaksi previkkaa: Klik ja Klik
Saksalainen previkka ProRevolta: Klik (Bing on ystävä)

"If you're coming to PES 2014, after a few years away, you'll find it challenging and reward, visually impressive, and full of new ideas. Konami has rested upon those laurels of years ago, it's gone back to the drawing board and found returned with something very promising." -IGN

"So, feel free to take with a pinch of salt the opinion of someone that works in an industry where contrariansim is heavily incentivised, but at this admittedly early stage PES looks to be, aside from all the whistles and baubles, a purer, more refined expression of the sport, at its simplest, than its moneyed rival. We've become adept at describing what's good about football games each year - perhaps it's about time we remembered what made them fun in the first place." -Eurogamer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ja niin siitä demosta. Sen päivämäärää ei vielä ilmoitettu, sillä sen kanssa on jotain probleemaa:

"Demo update RT @officialpes We're trying to release a new and better code so there's been some delay with platform submissions."
"As updated, we want to get the best possible demo to u, and dates are being held up re: submissions. We'll update on demo date when possible"

Lähde: Twitter

Pelin PC-vaatimukset:

Minimum system requirements:

Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7
Intel Pentium IV processor 2.4 GHz or equivalent processor
1 GB RAM
Video card NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or AMD ATI Radeon x 1300. Pixel/vertex shader 3.0 and a VRAM 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card is required.

Recommended system requirements:

Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7
Intel Core2 Duo 2,0GHz or equivalent processor
2 GB RAM
NVidia GeForce 7900, AMD ATI Radeon HD2600 or higher. Pixel/vertex shader 3.0 and a VRAM 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card is required.

KUVIA:
BQgALlwCEAI81in.jpg:large

BQf_l1HCAAE-wHH.jpg:large
(Vanha kuva uusituilla pelinumeroilla)
BQgP2eoCEAAajHQ.jpg:large

Viimeksi muokannut moderaattori:

OfficialPES vahvisti Twitterissään, että PES 2014 demo tulee tässä kuussa. Tarkkaa päivää ei vielä tiedossa.

Viimeksi muokannut moderaattori:

No nyt näyttää futispeli hyvältä. Edellinen versio oli jo viihdyttävä, mutta selvästi askelia eteenpäin on taas otettu.

PES 2014:n kuusi kulmakiveä videoesittelyssä | SuomiPES - Suomen ensimmäinen PES blogi

Gameplayta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z56EAhLonus

Varsinkin tuo pelaajien heart mode kotietuineen. Aijaij miksei oo aiemmin keksitty.
:):):)
Krhöm...Gameplay-video Ei ole Pes 2014:sta, vaan se on modattu Pes 2013. Gamescomista näemme aitoa pelikuvaa tämän syksyn "Pessistä".

Tosiaan, kuten Bugiranne90kirjoitti, niin ei ole nähnytkään PES 2014 -pelikuvaa tuo gameplay. Jätetään jatkossa postaamatta ne ensimmäiset Googlen/Youtuben "PES 2014" -hakutulokset, jookosta?

Ihan oikeaakin pelikuvaa löytää, jos jaksaa tätä ketjua jonkin verran läpi selata. Lisäksi Adam Bhatti saattaapi ihan lähiaikoina jonkunmoisia pikku videota pelistä julkaista, jos vaan mitenkään onnistuu. Pyrkisi esittelemään peliä vähän yksityiskohtaisemmin.

Krhöm...Gameplay-video Ei ole Pes 2014:sta, vaan se on modattu Pes 2013. Gamescomista näemme aitoa pelikuvaa tämän syksyn "Pessistä".

:D no hittolainen oisin voinut vaikka vannoa. 2013staki tuli kuitenki talvella hyvä tovi pelattua. Nooh ei tuo mitään. Peli noussut vuosien saatossa tasaista tahtia semmoseen fääreihin, että olo on niinkuin pikkupoikana joulupukkia odottelisi. Pikkuhiljaa alkaa lunastaa niitä odotuksia, mitä aikanaan itse itsellensä pelisarja asetteli.. Demoa tosiaa tälle kuulle luvattu. Aiemmasta poiketen taitaa tulla vain yksi versio, julkaisunkin kun pitäisi jo ensi kuussa tapahtua. :)

Uutta pelivideota:

[video=youtube;Y9osCOC5_WM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9osCOC5_WM[/video]

:eek::cool:

Uutta videota:

[video=youtube;NDCXlyCo8L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDCXlyCo8L0[/video]

"Advanced shot" vaikuttaa todella maukkaalta uudistukselta. Ilmeisesti enää ei tarvitse jäätäviä tekkenkomboja siihen, että laukoo lujan vedon alakulmaan.

Kyllä näyttää kaikinpuolin todella maukkaalta. Ja tälläisen videoiden ansiosta tälläinen perus potkijakin ymmärtää millä noita kikkoja oikeasti tehdään, eikä edes näyttänyt liian vaikealta tuo ensimmäinen kosketus.

Näyttää kyllä PES ihan mukavalta tänä vuonna. Kiitokset Maickkelille, joka on jaksanut noita uutisia, videoita ja kuvia lisäillä tänne, jotta tämmöinen laiskiainen saa selville uudet jutut.

PS4:sen tulon myötä olen ajattelut jättäväni EAn pelit tänä vuonna väliin (NHL ja FIFA), mutta PES voisi pitkästä aikaa tuoda jotain uutta pelitarjontaani. Viimeisin PES kun taitaa olla niin kaukaa kuin PS2 ja PES6. Nykyisten konsolien ajanjaksolla olen demot aina pelannut, muttei ole saanut PS2-ajan fiilistä peli aikaan. Josko tänä vuonna tilanne olisi eri? Ainakaan tähän mennessä tulleet uutiset eivät toiveita ole kaataneet.

PS4:sen tulon myötä olen ajattelut jättäväni EAn pelit tänä vuonna väliin (NHL ja FIFA), mutta PES voisi pitkästä aikaa tuoda jotain uutta pelitarjontaani.
Muistathan, että PES 2014 ei ole tulossa NG konsoleille (pl. PC).

Ja uutta videota. Tällä kertaa availlaan vähän hyökkäämisen taktista puolta:

[video=youtube;PKAvL2EZkUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKAvL2EZkUc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUQdSC4folRoUuPC3iiRkfFQ[/video]

Muistathan, että PES 2014 ei ole tulossa NG konsoleille (pl. PC).

Joo siis meinasinkin vielä PS3:lle PESin ostaa, jos demo(t?) tuntuu hyvältä. Huonosti muotoilin vaan asian, my bad.

E: Mitäköhän tuo pakki ajatteli tuossa viimeisessä maalissa (ylemmässä videossa ajassa 1:30-->). Pallo menee vierestä eikä pakki tee liikettäkään sen estämiseksi..? Olikohan CPU vai ihmisen ohjaama?

Joo siis meinasinkin vielä PS3:lle PESin ostaa, jos demo(t?) tuntuu hyvältä. Huonosti muotoilin vaan asian, my bad.
Ei mitään probleemaa. Noin ajattelinkin, että tarkoitit, mutta varmistin vain.
E: Mitäköhän tuo pakki ajatteli tuossa viimeisessä maalissa (ylemmässä videossa ajassa 1:30-->). Pallo menee vierestä eikä pakki tee liikettäkään sen estämiseksi..? Olikohan CPU vai ihmisen ohjaama?

Periaatteessa tilannetta voisi selittää alhaisella vaikeustasolla, sillä videon on tarkoitus demota hyökkäyspeliä ja eihän siitä mitään tulisi, jos puolustajat veisivät ns. satanolla. Toisaalta kyseessä voi olla myös joku AI:n bugaus tms. Demoa odotellessa...

[video=youtube;5VbjWKBJ-cQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5VbjWKBJ-cQ[/video]

Olin editoimassa aiempaa viestiä, mutta LuukkaK ehti väliin. Laitetaan tähän. Ensinnäkin, mitä helvettiä on taas tapahtunut? E3 gameplay oli huikeata, mutta nyt videot ovat kerta kerralta kauheampaa paskaa! :mad: Kuvanlaatu saa pelin näyttämään todella heikolta. Toki tämä on taas näitä esittelyvideoita jne., mutta video videolta tämä peli näyttää entistä enemmän viime vuoden tekeleeltä... Adam Bhatti puolustaa (tottakai) videota Twitterissä, kertomalla videon olevan E3-koodia. Kuitenkin Santosilla uudet peliasut... :mad: Demo, ja äkkiä.

MAickkelin kanssa aivan samoilla linjoilla. On kyllä kovat hypet joka vuos. Nytkö tulee kaikkien aikojen riman alitus. Noh, demo kertoo varmasti kaiken.

Samaa mieltä, että ei tuo enään näytä niin hyvältä mitä aikasemmin. Tulee aivan liikaa mieleen aikasempi engine, eikä animaatiot näytä enään yhtään niin hienolta mitä itse pelikuva E3-messujen aikana. Tähän, kun vielä lisää tuon Asim Tanvirin avautumisen pelin huonoista puolista (löytyy tämän sivun ensimmäisestä viestistä) niin omat odotukset ovat nyt hieman laskussa. Demo kertoo sitten mihin Konamin pojat ovat tällä kertaa pystyneet uudella enginellä, mutta vanhalla raudalla.

OnlyProEvolutions twiittaa seuraavat terveiset Chilestä ja siellä parhaillaan menossa olevasta PES 2014 tapahtumasta:

"At Festigame 2013, Konami have just made their official announcement. #PES2014 will feature all 18 teams of the Chilean Primera División.

#PES2014 will also feature the Copa Sudamericana and Recopa Sudamericana. The LATAM equivalent of the Europa League and UEFA Super Cup."

Lähde: OPEhttps://twitter.com/onlyproevo

Hieno lisenssi!

Ylös Bottom