Tämä on mainospaikka (näillä pidetään sivusto pystyssä)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 [PS3]

Vastaus: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 [PS3 Hype]

Onko tässä samanlaista replay-hommaa, kuin Fifassa, että pystyy tallentamaan kovolle? Viimeisin Pessi tosiaan on 5, jossa tämä mahdollisuus oli. Jos ei ole tullut infoa, niin onko 2010:ssä ollut tätä?

2010:ssä onnistuu tuo. Tästä versiosta ei ole mitään infoa tainnut asiasta tulla, mutta eiköhän tuo ominaisuus tästäkin tule löytymään.

Onko tässä samanlaista replay-hommaa, kuin Fifassa, että pystyy tallentamaan kovolle? Viimeisin Pessi tosiaan on 5, jossa tämä mahdollisuus oli. Jos ei ole tullut infoa, niin onko 2010:ssä ollut tätä?

Oli jo 2008:ssa, mutta nettii ei voinut suoraan itse pelistä upata ainakaan 2010 jos oikein muistan (toisin kuin fifassa).

PES 2011 Preview - Editing Explained...

There have been two significant jewels in the crown throughout the PES series, the much loved Master League and, hand-in-hand with that, the in-depth editing functionality. Over the years they have both developed significantly – particularly editing, which has been helped in a big way by the growth of the online community, allowing PES fans to easily share their hard work with others – and, at present you are never more than a few clicks away from an overwhelming library of Kits, Option Files and Crowd Chants etc, the fruits of hours of painstaking labour.

Despite the massive demand for it – editing on Konami’s football title peaked on the last generation of consoles, allowing kits in particular to be customised to previously unprecedented levels. On PES 5 users could edit chest logos and kit colours, add writing to players’ backs, emblems to shorts, and a variety of other tweaks – but the series and has struggled to reach those dizzy heights recently. The switch to the current gen saw the series’ evolution stripped back to the basics, with PES 6 offering very little in terms of editing – a world away from its predecessor.

PES 2008, 2009 and 2010 all started to right the wrongs created by the generation switch – so what can we expect from 2011? Rumours of “full kit creation”, similar to the system used on the PC version were doing the rounds – which would have been a “tick-all-boxes” solution but unfortunately we’re still not at that level for console users. In fact there hasn’t been much new added in terms of kit creation – at present we can still add chest logos and change the kit markings but the back of the shirt, shorts and socks still remain relatively untouchable, and we still lack the ability to add an outline colour to squad numbers.

Additions and Reinstatements
So what’s changed? Well, firstly let’s cover what’s returned... When it comes to PES, we’re not strangers to being frustrated at the surprise removal of those tiny little things that we don’t notice until they’re taken away from us – so, the 96% of people that voted for its return will be happy to know that the “Base Copy” option has been come back in PES 2011. For those that don’t know – Base Copy allows you to copy the aspects of one player and drop them onto another, for ease of editing.

Also, and somewhat more significantly – “PES Shop” finds its way back to the series in the next PES release – now accessible via the main menu as an option called “Extra Content”. From here you can purchase new hairstyles for use in edit mode – which not only include the “bespoke” hairstyles used by the superstars (Beckham, Messi, Ronaldo etc) but also the stranger items that have been seen in the past. We’ve previously been able to play as penguins, or ride ostriches whilst chasing the ball on the pitch, and though I can’t claim to have seen those options in 2011 I did see pumpkin heads and gladiator helmets which hopefully give us a taste of things to come. And, akin to this – we’ve become used to a variety of different balls, but now the options available for purchase in the PES store include a pillow, a classic brown leather ball, a sweet (in a wrapper), a barrel and even a ball of paper.

Also, gone are the days of playing and replaying the league/cup modes to unlock all players – as Classis Players and Classic Teams can once again be purchased from the Extra Content area. This will no doubt go down well with the completionists – as I’ve often been told of the frustration of having to complete the International Cup with multiple teams to get all players, a process which takes hours of repetitive play.

There is also a hint that DLC will be taken down via the Extra Content section in future – which we haven’t had any info on, other than an option that suggests so. My guess is that we’ll be treated to a selection of both free and paid for items via PSN/Xbox Live (a quick reminder that this build is essentially the finished article – barring all online capabilities, as well as final licensing/kits/rosters and possibly a few game play tweaks).

New options for editing leagues have been introduced – we can now add emblems to a specific to a league/Cup rather than just simply changing its name, and those emblems can be added to players’ sleeves too (left, right or both) much like the “football” logo seen in the Champions League mode. Also, drawing further comparisons with the Champs League – a specific entrance theme can be designated, adding a slight broadcast quality to the intro scenes.

Allied to this – a league/cup name audio file can be specified too. We didn’t test this – but I’m guessing that a short sound bite can be entered for commentary purposes? This would work well with the new intro commentary which now says team names, and even geographical references (“city rivalry” was mentioned in a match between two unlicensed London teams).

Other League based tweaks include the option to specify a particular match ball, and also the ability to edit league structure. We can now move teams from one league to another manually. Also, any editing done in PES 2010 can be imported with the “import prequel data”, which will save time for those that like to put a lot of manual work in.

Stadium Editor
2011’s most publicised editing improvement has been the ‘all new’ Stadium Editor – you now have the potential to create and personalise stadiums, which can added to the teams of your choice. Fancy making a stadium to accompany your Merseyside Blue – well now you can!

Though simplistic at first glance, this could be a bit more of a complex addition than it seems. Essentially, building a stadium just requires the choosing from the following:
• 8 types of “Turf Pattern”
• 8 types of “Layout” (which is basically the outer shape of the pitch)
• 8 types of “Track Image” (choose whether to have a racing track, gravel concrete etc surrounding the pitch)
• 6 types of Stand

Creating the stands has some sub-elements such as choosing seat colour, the design of the managers’ bench (4 options) and the light intensity. Also, as was shown with some old school Konami graphics on the recently released images – the designs can be completed by adding your own artwork for advertising boards and in-stadium banners. Depending on the size of the stands, you have between 4 and 7 elements that can be customised, allowing a lot of potential for personalisation. Finally, the finish of the stands can be chosen; corrugated metal, steel – or even a wooden effect roof for the lower league teams.

Once all that has been put together – it’s time choose the setting for your stadium. You are given the option to specify a background layout, with a variety of both urban and rural backdrops. After that, you can also add a background image, with stock items including city scenes – and a mountain range that looks suspiciously similar to the one seen in the background on the PES 3 intro (a little bit of nostalgia for you).

As with aspects within the stadiums themselves, the backgrounds can be customised even further by adding your own images. Sticking with the aforementioned Merseyside Blue example, uploading a picture of a panoramic view of a relative Merseyside Area could give your stadium the finishing touches that’s needed to bring it to life.

So, what’re your thoughts on what you’ve read? Overall, I’m quite pleased with what I’ve seen, though I must say I was hoping for more. It may just be personal opinion, but I’d have liked to have a greater degree of control when it comes to kit creation – the amount of work that is being put into creating unofficial option files easily warrants the ability to add extra details.

We also have two leagues of fake clubs which can be fully edited and customised to represent any teams of your choice – which is a positive as we can stop teams like Ganzoraccio from entering the Champions League, and also lose the potential for “Player A12” to appear in Master League or Become A Legend by accident. The downside was that it looks like we are limited to editing these teams – I couldn’t find the potential to add any extras.

The stadium editor is a worthwhile addition for those that will embrace it. As mentioned, it seems pretty simplistic – but with a bit of effort, and some outside input (imagery) the potential for stadiums is great. The atmosphere in games will be significantly different and rightly so – after all, the way a match ‘feels’ plays a big part in your enjoyment. A lot of you will be happy to know that you can now play your early cup and division 2 games in stadiums other than the San Siro or the Santiago Bernabeu – PES has been crying out for a good set of minnow stadia for the lesser teams, and now we can add them.

Despite my personal grumbles – Konami have clearly put a lot of effort into PES 2011. We already know that the gameplay has improved tenfold – Fury’s article will confirm that it has only gotten better since the last time we saw it, and I can verify that editing has clearly started to move forward too. The additions and enhancements are all valid – and Stadium Editor will create a new direction for the artwork elite to move in.

I find it strange that full kit editing hasn’t been looked at – what with the distinct visual improvements, advances in creating realistic atmospheres and the broadcast quality camera views, but it’s also these exact things that makes it less of an issue. There has been so much put into 2011, be it a new additions or the return of old favourites, it’s easy to forgive Konami and the fabled Blue Sky Team for not taking editing back to where it was in PES 5 – but, my fingers are still crossed for next year.

Lisäksi muutama Screenshot

PES 2011 Preview
Back in June we got to spend some time with an early code of Konami’s latest football offering. With our own and the press’ positive feedback to that code it was with great anticipation that I took the controller once again and sat down to play PES 2011. I was anxious to see how the game was coming along and to see how much the impressive early code had been built upon.

Something that the hardcore PES fans have always loved about the franchise is the player individuality. However with the press release saying that this year’s game would offer up much more freedom in terms of passing and movement, some fans thought that this new level of freedom may hindered that feature unique to PES. Well, even before finishing the first half I had with Man City against Arsenal in the first game, I realised this concern would forever be forgotten.

Picking the ball up with Vieira in around the halfway line, plodding into the opposition half, looking identical to the real life ageing midfielder I stroke the ball out wide to Bellamy. With one quick turn the Welshman immediately quickens the pace with a dash down the left wing knocking it inside to Tevez who’s dropped into the hole behind the midfield. Feeling much heavier and stronger than Bellamy I fancy my chances to hold onto the ball that bit longer waiting for a gap to appear in the Arsenal defence. While Song comes across to try and wrestle Tevez off the ball, using his strength I manage to hold him off which also shows a superb animation when both players jostle for the ball, shoulders charging into each other. Gallas makes a dash forward to help Song out and there the gap appears which I quickly exploit with a lovely lofted through ball to Adebayor, a pass that seemed almost impossible to do in last year’s version, languid and calm with his first touch he places it past the onrushing Almunia to make it 1-0.

The goal brings a grin to my face, not because I’ve gone one nil up but because the move and the resulting goal felt so satisfying, something that I think the franchise had lost in the last few years. The reason it felt so satisfying was a result of all the improvements made this year including; the freedom of passing, the animations, the ball physics, the player models and the pace of the game which all combined in that one move to give an enjoyable simulated football experience.

As I play more and more games I start to notice little things that I didn’t do in the previous code. When you now do a super cancel with a player there are different animations for different players, so Ronaldinho will swivel his hips when performing the move whereas someone like Nigel De Jong will have a more standard animation similar to what’s gone before in previous games. It’s just a subtle animation added by Konami that keeps the gameplay feeling varied and fresh. Another satisfying thing was that the game didn’t feel like it was on rails which is down to the new freedom in passing and the directional movement of players being a lot closer to the 360 boasted about last year. There were also little touches like the centre forward heading the ball into the ground off a cross or the way a player tried to put all his body weight into a back heel if he had to do it at pace.

A major criticism of the previous code was the goalkeepers who, while being better than last year, were still not up to a high standard. They’ve improved again in this code and seem to stop more shots than before but still aren’t that reliable. In the three hours I played there were a few times when I thought a shot was too easily parried or could have easily been parried further away from goal. Hopefully though, the fact that they’ve been improved again from the last code is a good sign that they will be improved again for the next code.

Last year Konami added player cards to the tactics options; while this year they’ve been somewhat buried in the player menu system they added a multiple of options that will whet the appetite of tacticians and strategists. You now have the ability to set different tactics along different time lines within a game using the new feature ‘Edit Manager’. This works with slots of every fifteen minutes being editable with different tactics. So for example you can play possession football with a defensive attitude for the first half but go all out attack for the first fifteen minutes of the second half. You also have three more options to choose from according to different situations in a match. This means you can set your team to play in a certain way according to if you’re winning, trailing or drawing. This feature really will make Master League and online even more interesting and is another step by Konami to mimic real football.

Another criticism of previous instalments was the presentation of the menus in the game because they looked too childish. This year they are looking really nice and seem to have a polish about them that has been majorly lacking in previous years. It reminds me of the Playstation x bar menu in that it scrolls from left to right feeling very slick also looking clean and professional.

Last year’s graphics were pretty special but somehow Konami have gone up another level this year. The player likenesses are outstanding with player looking so much like their real life counterparts again. The big reason for the jump in quality though is the changes to some people’s main gripes in recent years, mainly the level of detail dropping in the wide camera angle and the player models themselves being too rigid and not varied enough from player to player. Thankfully with 2011 these two gripes no longer exist. There seems to be no notably drop in quality when playing in wide cam with kits still retaining their sharpness and no bugs such as players having untucked shirts only when they were on the near touchline like last year. For me, this bug last year made the ability to untuck shirts pretty useless so I’m extremely happy it’s been fixed.

Player models have been improved massively this year as was shown in the earlier trailers with both of the Ronaldo’s. The older one looking like his stocky and slightly overweight real life self while Crisitano Ronaldo looks leaner and more athletic, a nice clear difference which is how it should be rather than the silly wax works of previous years.

One of the first things I noticed last year when I played 2010 was the poor representation of chanting from the crowd. The crowd is much better and it makes Champions League matches come alive with atmosphere. Playing at home with AC Milan against Man Utd you could really hear the Milan chants all the way through the game and they actual sound good this year. Unfortunately the commentary still hasn’t been improved that much and although Jim Beglin replaces the annoying Mark Lawrenson he still sounds as lifeless and clueless., perhaps more is still being added.

Tricks could become a real weapon this year as Konami has decided to add a lot more than previous years. You can do simple tricks like a step over or a drag back with the flick of the right stick. For more fancy moves you have to press L2 plus the right stick. You can now even link four tricks together by storing them to the L1 button although I tried to do this a few times and got tackled every time before I could finish the sequence. Tricks seem like they could be effective (The Boss wrong footed my defenders a few times with the chop trick) but they aren’t easy to pull off every time because you have to time them just right, like in real football. One criticism that people may find with the trick system though is that it seems anyone can do any trick, so even a goalkeeper can perform a rainbow flick.

T o help combat the new trick system Konami added a new defence system (in which you press X and the left stick either away or towards a defender to jockey and tackle) that seems like it will become an art to learn rather than mastering it straight away. Numerous times I tried using it to jockey but the attacker had already passed the ball before I got chance to get near him. It did get a little frustrating at times because I just wanted to play the old way and run into him but was trying to master the new system. I think it will be all part of the learning curve in mastering the new PES.

Overall the game has improved from the early code and I’m confident many fans will enjoy this year’s instalment. There are a few niggling things like there are with all games such as players not making good off the ball runs sometimes but it’s a huge improvement over last year. I never expected Konami to able to improve the game this much in only a year. I look forward to playing the final code and seeing it improved even more while I also look forward to the fans of the series hopefully feeling they’ve been pleasantly surprised.

Make sure you check out the Preview video and screens and the in-depth look at Editing.

WENB will also be doing an in-depth look at BAL later in the week so we will update when they do.

Onko pelissä taas epäaidot joukkueen nimet?

Osa joukkueista on varustettu aidoilla nimillä ja pelipaidoilla ja osa ei. Ei ole taidettu vielä julkistaa, mitä lisenssejä pelistä löytyy. Melko varmasti kuitenkin esim. Englannin valioliigan joukkueet esiintyvät tuttuun tapaan muutamaa poikkeusta lukuunottamatta väärillä nimillä. Eipähän tuo joukkueiden nimien muuttaminen oikeiksi tosin kovin monen minuutin urakka ole.

Osa joukkueista on varustettu aidoilla nimillä ja pelipaidoilla ja osa ei. Ei ole taidettu vielä julkistaa, mitä lisenssejä pelistä löytyy. Melko varmasti kuitenkin esim. Englannin valioliigan joukkueet esiintyvät tuttuun tapaan muutamaa poikkeusta lukuunottamatta väärillä nimillä. Eipähän tuo joukkueiden nimien muuttaminen oikeiksi tosin kovin monen minuutin urakka ole.

Joo mutta ei niitä noin vaa muutella ;)

Saako PES:seihin viela katevasti imuteltua option filen Pesfanista? Ja eikai PS3:lla tarvitse mitaan muistitikkua kummenpaa harpaketta option filen siirtamiseen?

Saako PES:seihin viela katevasti imuteltua option filen Pesfanista? Ja eikai PS3:lla tarvitse mitaan muistitikkua kummenpaa harpaketta option filen siirtamiseen?

Saa imuteltua. Eikä vain ainoastaan PESfanin sivuilta. PESGaming.com - PES Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 News, Files Screenshots and Features - sivuilta löytyy myös hyviä option filuja. Googletat vaan niin johan löytyy. Ja pelkkä tikku riittää.

Viimeksi kun itse option filun asentelin, niin siinä joutui vaan joka ikisen tiedoston asentamaan yksitellen. Kesti jonkun aikaa saada kaikki laitettua. Jokohan tuo pleikkari osaisi asentaa koko kansion tiedot kerrallaan..?

[video=youtube;aW7cl7IyzME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW7cl7IyzME&feature=player_embedded[/video]

E: Lisäillääs:
CBLUES sanoi:
from watching the preview video..i noticed in the argentina v portugal game that for one of the goals the goalkeeper didn't dive and looked rather unrealistic.
so in generall have the keepers improved?
if not are konami going to improve the keepers before release?
my final question is shooting more realistic?

Graday sanoi:
The keepers looked pretty much flawless to me on the preview playtest - i honestly never saw them make a single dodgy error. No balls were spilled - and no free catches were parried... But, from looking around i'm guessing i was the only one that had a faultless session.

In short - yes, definately improved - but probably prone to the odd clanger. But, as this is a realistic thing in itself... I'm gonna ignorantly take that as a positive. Seriously though... I thought they'd improved, but it sounds like we should still be cautious.

http://forums.pesfan.com/showpost.php?p=9139554&postcount=93

Viimeksi muokannut moderaattori:

Copa Libertadores Line-Up – Winning Eleven Next-Gen Blog
40 teams ALL LICENSED
Chivas De Guadalajara
Monarcas Morelia
Monterrey
Club San Luis
Estudiantes Tecos
C.A. Banfield
C.A. Colon
Estudiantes De La Plata
C.A. Lanus
Newell’s Old Boys
Velez Sarsfield
C. Blooming
Bolivar
Real Potosi
S.C. Corinthians
Cruzeiro
Flamengo C.R.
Internacional
Sao Paulo F.C.
Universidad Catolica
Universidad De Chile
Colo-Colo
Once Caldas
Althletico Junior
Independiente Medellin
Deportivo Cuenca
C.S. Emelec
Deportivo Quito
Cerro Porteno
Club Libertad
Nacional
Alianza Lima
Juan Aurich
Universitario
Club National
C.A. Cerro
Racing Montevideo
Caracas F.C.
Deportivo Italia
Deportivo Tachira

Outside this mode, we have 2 other teams in Latin America league:

C.A. Boca Juniors
River Plate

UEFA Super Cup In ML! – Winning Eleven Next-Gen Blog
WENB sanoi:
Check that out! Going through the latter part of my first forray into Master League, I discovered that Konami have managed to get the UEFA Super Cup license into PES 2011!

So now the winners of the Europa League play the winners of the Champions League in fully licensed cup competition!

Nice addition, sure you’ll agree.

Ylös Bottom